Fcp Nhl Survivor Pool

Ok I know we have talked about it, but I thought i get this going finally.Going to run this simple Survivor pool. $20 to enter. However this will buy you entries to 3 pools. Technically the cost of each round is just over $6..got it?Money doesnt need to be shipped up front if you are a regular. If you are new and we havent done business with you, you need to have someone vouch for you.You will pick one team to win on every "survivor night". Survivor nights will be anytime there is 7 or more games scheduled in the NHL.We will start with this Saturday's games and continue from there.You cant pick the same team twice.$20 will buy you 3 tickets...You can either use one ticket for each cycle or used them all in the same cycle.Any questions? I know there are other variations but lets just go with this for now as I dont like to wait anymore.This will be the rules EXCEPT I am open to changing the survivor night to 6 games if need be.Respond in thread if you are in.Thanks

$20 will buy you 3 tickets...You can either use one ticket for each cycle or used them all in the same cycle.
I'm in, but that part confuses me. Because I am a moran. I've done a few pools with you guys in the past, so I'll hold or ship now if need be.
  • 3 weeks later...