opinions on questionable calls

10 handed low LIMIT 1) low pocket pairs... 22-66 eg. wired 5s UTG+ 1 ?2) K 10s in the small blind to a middle position raise one caller ?3) 86s in the bb, UTG raises 4 callers all the way around ---------my answers:1) fold em unless in late position getting at least 5:1 to call, straight outta sklansky (as i type this i folded 2s in EP flop cam A Q 2 ....)2) i folded it because there werent many people in the pot and i was only getting 4:1 odds and possible action behind me also if i did flop a big draw there wouldnt be enough players to pay me off3)unlike the K 10 i called here beacuse i was getting 9:1 odds and i was the one ending the action your thoughts?

Is folding low pp in early in Sklansky?Either way I disagree, you should limp with any pocket pair

Is folding low pp in early in Sklansky?Either way I disagree, you should limp with any pocket pair
these arent questionable calls at all. they're all very straightforward. limping with small pairs in EP will get you killed, particularily in a limit game where the implied odds are crushed.

Limping from EP with low pocket pairs depends on how loose or tight the table is. I only play low pocket pairs from EP if I'm fairly certain (from previous hands of course) there will be a lot of callers and the chance of being raised is low.

Your answers are fine. A call with your PP is fine too if the game is loose. This is out of sklansky as well. I play low pocket pairs somewhere in between the "loose" and "tight" tabs of the sklansky 2+2 spreadsheet that was circulating.