please tell me i did the right thing here.

PPokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Emptyeye is MP2 with [Qs], [Ah]. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Emptyeye raises, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.Raise AQ here.Flop: (13.40 SB) [2d], [6c], [Ac] (6 players)UTG bets, CO calls, Button calls, UTG calls.Raise this flop for two reasons: 1. Pre-flop action tells me TPSBK is good here. 2. I'm attempting to chase off any flush draws, hoping they're sensible enough to not call two cold on just a draw (UTG could have the draw too, or of course, hit some arcane two-pair like A6, but that's a chance I'll take).Turn: (10.70 BB) [3h] (4 players)UTG checks, Emptyeye bets, CO folds, Button calls, UTG calls.Seeming blank falls on the turn and I bet it, not wanting to give any free cards.River: (13.70 BB) [Tc] (3 players)UTG bets, UTG calls, Emptyeye calls.Ugh. The third club comes. I just call UTG's bet, not because I think he has the flush (I saw nothing to indicate that he would fire on just a draw), but because I'm worried about a 3-bet from Button if I raise and he made the flush. In short, I don't think I get a lot of value out of a raise here. Sure enough, Button raises, and I call one more bet and mutter to myself.Final Pot: 19.70 BB

the raise is fine. The only problem is that the pot is so big at that point that the Button is getting 10-1 on his call. THere was nothing you could do because everywhich way he was getting odds to call. YOu did the right thing by making him at elast ahve to call a BB on the flop. Dems da breaks as they say

Yeah, I was mainly looking for reassurance that I played it okay, given the end result. Thanks for that. :D I realize he technically had the odds to call, but I see no way around that other than maybe the weak play of limping preflop, which potentially lets in lord only knows what (Of course, I got five callers anyway).Button did have the flush, something dumb like J8 such that the flush was the only thing that would've saved him.UTG had...A5. I suppose, though I don't know, he bet out hoping to represent the flush so I'd go away or something. Of course, I'm not going anywhere on the river for one more bet, and when a person left to act behind you has actually MADE that flush, it's difficult to pull off this bluff successfully.