pp 200k guarenteed

hereoff to a good start, took a guys whole stack on two hands in one orbit with K6s, then 57s.luck a bit too early maybe, i hope they dont skip levels in this one, though i suspect they will as they did in the million.5K to start and 20 minute levels is nice thoughgl everybody

right under 5k at first break, im playing ok, a little bit scared, but just staying on the safe side of stuff.gave away about 3k on a bluff to the worst player at the table, was planning on taking it back from him but he just put a guy at 18k when he went all in for 5k on a board of 9-9-6-4-6 with 10-10...i think ive won 3 hands, but i could be playing better, so we'll see how it goes.

hereoff to a good start, took a guys whole stack on two hands in one orbit with K6s, then 57s.luck a bit too early maybe, i hope they dont skip levels in this one, though i suspect they will as they did in the million.5K to start and 20 minute levels is nice thoughgl everybody
yep we'll be skipping 150/300why post a blind structure if you will ignore it?have to move a bit quicker than i thoughtugh

im out, limped w/aj w/2k, flop comes a8x w/2 spades, i bet half the pot, one caller, turns a j, i push my 1200 in, get called w/10-8 spades, he hits the 8 on the river and im done. that was fun. :roll: