***partypoker 1,000,000 guaranteed***

I know this thread is a little early since the tourney starts at 4:30 EST, but I'm super excited to be playing an event this big. I satellited in for a few hundred, so I feel like I'm freerolling. Anybody else from FCP playing in this tournament?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new structure, there's a good chance it's gonna suck. Let us know.
What do you mean custom, I played a couple of multis on Partypoker yesterday and loved the new structure. I accumulated a huge stack twice yesterday, I really, really like the 3k in starting chips. And for those that said GL, thank you, I'm gonna do my best

Well, I got somethin goin on tonight, so I'm not in.However, big tourneys have an awesome structure now. Start with 125BBs, 20 minute blind levels.Custom, I think the 10 minute levels are only small buyin tourneys. I played in a $100 last night and there were 15 min levels. However, big tournems have a good structure now.

I really wanted to play, but I just started playing at party and didn't have time to try to satt in.Maybe I'll shoot for the next one.Are they weekly or monthly?Also, which sattelites do you guys have the most success with?

what's the buy-in?
$640You can sat in for as little as 10 bucks though.
what's the buy-in?
$640You can sat in for as little as 10 bucks though.
If you're some sort of mtt superfreak.One in 64 isn't really the kind of odds I prefer, lol.
I almost did it the one time I tried it. I played a $10+1 satellite and the final four made the tourney. 5-7 won money. This was a few months ago and the $220 for 5th was going to have a significant effect on my bankroll, plus I already had tentative plans for the next day. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to play in the tourney or win the $220 when we got down to the final table I had like a second place stack or something. I ended up semi-donking out in 5th for $220 and being pretty happy with the bankroll increase. So yeah, if things go well it is doable.
I really wanted to play, but I just started playing at party and didn't have time to try to satt in.Maybe I'll shoot for the next one.Are they weekly or monthly?Also, which sattelites do you guys have the most success with?
I played 5 70$ SNG's and finally won one, so it cost me 350. The 70's are definitely tough to beat, but if you decide you are willing to buy in, you should try to satellite in, because you are bound to win a SNg before 10 tries.
I played 5 70$ SNG's and finally won one, so it cost me 350. The 70's are definitely tough to beat, but if you decide you are willing to buy in, you should try to satellite in, because you are bound to win a SNg before 10 tries.
Geeezz... I don't think I could keep trying if it cost me that much, lol.After one try I am pissed that I just threw away $70.
ive qualified twice thru the 20+2 MTT's...they run them like crazy, feels like there is one starting every 30 minutes...(or at least, thast how it was when i used to play there, i havent been on party for a while, the RNG got hella mad at me for cashing out 1500 7 to 8 months ago and ran me out of town.)
I guess one could always start at the ground floor and play the $8 sub-qualifier which gets you into the $70 qualifier.
Yeah, that's just too much work.
there is no pleasing this man :club:
Pretty much, yeah.I just need a BR big enough to buy right into these things and not even care.So i'll work on that.