Ask Me About My Award Winning Poker Themed Screenplay "vegas Knights".

(edit) Hi this is the creator of this thread and the author of "Vegas Knights". Unfortunately, this thread was killed early by trolls (especially the troll Slim Jim) and is a confusing waste of time. If you are interested in reading about the 3x honored poker themed screenplay "Vegas Knights" please link to this thread instead:

http://www.fullconta...howtopic=147299

-The above thread is much more informative and less confusing. It also contains some of the actual screenplay. (end of edit).

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, this is the real author of the Vegas/poker themed screenplay "Vegas Knights". There is someone else in this forum that is claiming to have written--to use his language--an "award winning poker/vegas/gaming screenplay”. There is one huge difference however, I can prove my claim to the people in authority at Full Contact Poker. My name is on the award websites of the Nevada Film Festival and the 2011 Las Vegas Film Festival. If FCP wants to I can call them and they will see that my caller ID is the same person on the award websites where the screenplay “Vegas Knights” is located.

I had a thread on another site that had about 2700 posts. My real name was brought into the thread by others and it got way out of hand with a few creepy trolls using my real name along with perverted language. Some of the perverted trolls were also making false or misleading defamatory claims with my real name. Obviously these sick individuals really didn’t care much about advancing poker or analyzing movies. Finally after much complaining to the higher ups that their Terms and Conditions were constantly being violated, and also because I wouldn't post more of the script, the thread was closed. For this reason, I would prefer that my privacy (and that of my family) be respected and that my alias be used. If my name is brought into this thread in a defamatory or libelous way, and it is allowed to remain in the thread, then I guess it is just not possible to have a serious discussion (within the poker community) about this topic—a topic that could be very important to the poker industry, which needs some good news.. So I would appreciate that you use my alias, or call me VK, or vk.

My script has a large amount of poker in it, but I think it is the lives of the characters away from the tables that will attract mainstream audiences. The script also portrays some of the excitement and energy of Vegas. I think this Vegas excitement/energy element was almost entirely missing in recent poker themed movies.

So if you have any questions about this script (that I think could help the poker industry), go ahead and ask.

________

***Edit: If you would like to skip all the trollish and confusing garbage that follows this post (mostly done by the troll Slim Jim), the serious discussion about the script begins at post #72 on page 4. Here is the link: http://www.fullconta...ic=146396&st=60 (scroll down to post 72 and beyond).

***Also, this thread shows some of the actual script: http://www.fullconta...howtopic=147299

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why didn't Monk and Psych ever do a crossover episode? I mean they were both USA shows, both award winning and both set in California. They could easily have had Shawn and Gus drive up to S.F. to work

Did someone forget to change forum accounts?

DEMAND LETTER:   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:   BE IT KNOWN, Party of the First Part (The Ocho) seeks and thereby demands written acceptance of terms of the contract, here to after referred to as CONTR

1. nobodies pretending to be you that is a lie. Also nobodies claiming to write the Vegas Nghts screenplay. Also you did not invent paker/vegas/gaming movies. Many have been around. Like Honeymoon in vegas where Nickolous Cage gambles his wife and loses.

2. i came here first to get away from the trolling and threats and lies. Do not chase me here and tell people that i am lying about things when I have not. And send Pms to peoplehere lying about me. I am tired of this!

2. Not right for you to say that thread was deleated because you said so. You were kicked off for making troll posts, being mean and threatining to sue others and lieng about your writing. and never showing any of your script. and leveling and pretending to be other people. and violating the terms and conditions of the website y trying to sell your work. and train-wrecking. anybody here can go to two plus two other other topics and ask. There are other accusations too but I can't prove them for sure but these were there in black and white till you trolled everybody so bad they deleted everything.

1. nobodies pretending to be you that is a lie. Also nobodies claiming to write the Vegas Nghts screenplay. Also you did not invent poker/vegas/gaming movies. Many have been around. Like Honeymoon in vegas where Nickolous Cage gambles his wife and loses.

2. i came here first to get away from the trolling and threats and lies. Do not chase me here and tell people that i am lying about things when I have not. And send Pms to peoplehere lying about me. I am tired of this!

2. Not right for you to say that thread was deleated because you said so. You were kicked off for making troll posts, being mean and threatining to sue others and lieng about your writing. and never showing any of your script. and leveling and pretending to be other people. and violating the terms and conditions of the website y trying to sell your work. and train-wrecking. anybody here can go to two plus two other other topics and ask. There are other accusations too but I can't prove them for sure but these were there in black and white till you trolled everybody so bad they deleted everything.

Slim Jim, you had your fun but you did not write an award winning poker themed screenplay like you claim in post 24 of your Poker Movies thread:

....in my award winning poker/vegas/gaming screenplay. WHich is under the copyright. Please desist from talking about nipples or you will be held liable and never work again. Plus I lived in Las Vegas for nine years blah blah blah"..

And surprise, surprise, you just happened to have lived in Vegas for nine years just as myself, and you just happened to come up with wording similar to Vegas/gaming/poker (complete with downward slashes} as was in my thread at the other site, and you just happened to come up with the title "Poker Movies" which was the title of my thread before the title was changed by a moderator,

Slim Jim, the good news is you can prove this was all just a 1 in 5000 coincidence. All you have to do is give us the title of your Vegas/poker/gaming screenplay , and what film festival award website it is on. Then just call FCP and they will see that your caller ID is the same name as the author on the award website.

Slim Jim, I just have a funny feeling you won't do that.

SJ, why don't you just come out and admit it was all a joke, and we can get down to some serious talk about screenplays.

This is the classic way he goes!

1) First you jumble up all my words! I did not say those things! That is not what Imeant! You are making things all twisty.

2) You did not invent Vegas/poker/gaming movies, you did not invent the words "poker moviies", you did not invent the slash. You did not make these things. And your thraed was not "pooker movies" it was some thing like "My wonderful award wininng paker screenplay by Kevin B. Just me singular.

3) Please Daniel Negranu do not give this man your number. He can do whatever he wants when he has that. Do not give him you name readers. I mean it. He can make your life a hell hole.

This is how it always goes. I am here talking movies and making new poker friends with no troll posts. Then Vegas Knights show up and in only five posts people are hoping i die. I hate you award winning vegas Knights.

We can talk about the monk, and San Francisco, and thrifty dreams, and tigers and monsters. And the young people of dreams and doors and poker and chips. And black polo shirts. and white lies and pink collars. And the notion of lies and thrift and sex. And hate. And lies.

And what does it all mean?

And who are we really?

And the grammys and plootches. And love and death. ANd love.

And jazz.

I am seeking legal representation to determine if in fact either of you is allowed to use the word Poker in your posts since Ihave been using that word in my posts for years before either of you lived in Vegas.

My lawyer, Canebrain will soon set the matter straight and a cease and desist order is in the works.,

Until Cane finishes his C&D ( which is what we call it in legal terms ) I would advise you to stop using that word without paying a royalty fee of $.002 per usage as determined by Hellmuth vs bulletdodger in the landmark case in the early part of the first century after Rounders/Moneymaker.

However I will allow the words; Pooker, Pookie, Pookums, Pooklever, Pookafrajalistic, Pokmania, and Pookalicious since I am currently in another legal dispute with Lane Flack over these words and my unfortunate decision to knock out his teeth causing him to get a new grill, which I think is a vast improvement but do I get any credit? No I do not.

Also, please do not say Beattlejuice three times.

Well it looks like the troll Slim Jim is a man on a search and destroy mission with regard to this thread with multiple consecutive posts (13, 14, 15, 16,17) flooding the thread. Hopefully the mods can do something about that.

For those serious about screenplays and poker let me say so far I have entered 6 screenwriting contests. I haven't entered any in quite a while and don't plan to at this time. You will notice both contests mentioned in post #1 are located in Vegas. As someone on that other site mentioned, who better to judge a Vegas screenplay then people in Vegas, and I agree with that. Heck, some of the judges from these other contests might not know anything about gambling or worse yet they might be morally against it.

I am also available for reading for the lead in either of your movies if the costar can be Jennifer Aniston ( take that Sam Hard_8 )

Sorry but she might be a little too old since the main character and his friend are both around 26 yrs. old. The bad guy is about 35 to 40ish.

But of course there will be some beautiful women in it. Jennifer could play a woman pro player though.

...And your thraed was not "pooker movies" it was some thing like "My wonderful award wininng paker screenplay by Kevin B. Just me singular...

So you admit you are familiar with that thread. The thread was originally called "Poker Movies', but since most people were only talking about my script a mod changed it to the offbeat title "Poker Movie, Singular, Specifically "Vegas Knights" by Kevin B".

So you admit you are familiar with that thread. The thread was originally called "Poker Movies', but since most people were only talking about my script a mod changed it to the offbeat title "Poker Movie, Singular, Specifically "Vegas Knights" by Kevin B".

vk.JPG

What is it you do, again, exactly?