I'd really like to hear Daniel's take on this.How crazy is it that 200.000 people came to hear Obama speak in Berlin?I doubt he would have pulled that many listeners in any of the major US cities.His speech was very powerful and inspirational and European media seems certain that nothing is gonna stop him from becoming the next president of the US.Let's hope he will keep his promises to try and unite the western world for a greater good

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of the most popular German bands played for free before he spoke. How many people do you think were there just to listen to them?By the way, who the hell cares how many people went to see him speak in Germany. He is running for President of the US not Germany or Europe.

could this have anything to do with the amount of ppl. it has been learned that before the presumptive Democrat nominee spoke to a crowd in Berlin Thursday, two popular German acts -- reggae artist Patrice and rock band Reamonn -- entertained the gathering audience.

I'm a bit concerned about his seeming shame of this country.the comment about all we can say is "merci beaucoup"and now saying something along the lines that while our intentions may be good we don't always act accordlingly (paraphrasing)I don't think it makes a huge differnce who it prez for 4 yrs between the two (because Congress will move slow as always and so much is just cyclical and not in control of govt); but I'd like one who is more proud of us.

I'm a bit concerned about his seeming shame of this country.the comment about all we can say is "merci beaucoup"and now saying something along the lines that while our intentions may be good we don't always act accordlingly (paraphrasing)I don't think it makes a huge differnce who it prez for 4 yrs between the two (because Congress will move slow as always and so much is just cyclical and not in control of govt); but I'd like one who is more proud of us.
Don't forget about his wife saying how she had never been proud of her country before.
By the way, who the hell cares how many people went to see him speak in Germany. He is running for President of the US not Germany or Europe.
Hmm, i don't know if you considered it. But it might be important to other countrys who is going to be the new president of the world police.
Don't forget about his wife saying how she had never been proud of her country before.
well yeah. You could write books on his associations though, so I was trying to limit myself :)Seriously, I just don't deal in politics too often because you can't convince people. I probably have a closed mind as well.But to listen to people try to explain why they are voting for and excited about an Obama presidency, is ..well... sad.
Hmm, i don't know if you considered it. But it might be important to other countrys who is going to be the new president of the world police.
well we just didn't want everyone speakng German...oh, you mean lately.my bad.:club:
Are you really proud of this country? I can't remember a time when I have been more ashamed of being American. I'm only 19 and I am seriously considering moving.
It may be important to other countries but we need to elect the man who will do the best job for the US, not the rest of the world. So it really doesn't matter, or shouldn't matter, what other countries think about our candidates.
Are you really proud of this country? I can't remember a time when I have been more ashamed of being American. I'm only 19 and I am seriously considering moving.
Don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out. Either get off your ass and do something or shut the fuck up!!!
I'm extremely proud of this country. I feel sorry for you if you are so ashamed of being American that you are considering moving. You live in the greatest country the world has ever seen and you want to move? Well, go ahead then, move to Canada or France and be happy.
Don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out. Either get off your ass and do something or shut the fuck up!!!
I could never dream of doing something about it, I simply don't have enough money to change America.