#22461 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:05 AM

NYR are apparently involved so they're probably trying to work out details. Or someone told Dorion that TBL are in the same division as OTT.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#22462 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,607 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:08 AM

Itís becoming really hard to hate the Habs and Sens. Itís now where you have to feel sorry for them.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#22463 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,574 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

That's been my feeling toward the Leafs over the years. Now, I find myself following (caring?) more about players now than teams. I think fantasy hockey has a lot to do with it.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#22464 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,607 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:53 AM

Kucherov got paid!!!

#22465 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,607 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

Its pretty amazing the Lightning have $47 million in cap committed to 7 players in 2022-2023 already.

If somehow the Karlsson trade and subsequent contract was to happen, that number could be around $57 million for 8 players..

I dont think its a coincidence that Stevie Y played his whole career with one team, and he like to see that with his core in Tampa..

#22466 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,574 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

View Postserge, on 10 July 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

Its pretty amazing the Lightning have $47 million in cap committed to 7 players in 2022-2023 already.

If somehow the Karlsson trade and subsequent contract was to happen, that number could be around $57 million for 8 players..

I dont think its a coincidence that Stevie Y played his whole career with one team, and he like to see that with his core in Tampa..

It's funny you mention this... I just read this today:

https://thehockeynew...-red-wings-unit

#22467 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,574 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

Ray Emery died
https://www.cbc.ca/n...immer-1.4747730

#22468 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,607 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:33 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 15 July 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

very sad..RIP

#22469 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,978 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

Very sad

#22470 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,978 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

Otto volunteer for the Osprey Open. Today he had to hang around with Dylan Strome for a round of golf. Afterwards for the dinner Strome invited Otto to eat at his table. However the staff stopped it because only players and pro am players only

#22471 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,607 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:26 PM

Babying, on 17 July 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

Otto volunteer for the Osprey Open. Today he had to hang around with Dylan Strome for a round of golf. Afterwards for the dinner Strome invited Otto to eat at his table. However the staff stopped it because only players and pro am players only

Staff is dumb. Let the kid eat with Dylan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users