evelyn ng @ the british poker open

Evelyn Ng played a great game at the British Poker Open last coming in second to Greg Raymer (her A5 losing to his A3 I think).It's the first time I've really seen her play, and seeing every hand live makes you really appreciate just how good she is.A Good game. Are there any others out there in the UK that have been watching some of the poker greats playing live on the Poker Channel ??Gus Hansen is a bit mental..... and Howard Lederer was not as tight as I expected.

I was impressed with the Devilfish calling Gus's hands for fun... even the one that knocked out Uliot with the pocket Qs.I do find myself asking just how seriously some of these pro's are taking this with just a £250,000 prize up for grabs and not having to pay in to play?Lederer & Ferguson doing their bit for FullTilt, Raymer & Ng for PokerStars etc.

Gus played a little bit off the wall.He took down Devil Fish with a 57 off suit.Devil Fish raised from the button with QQ. It was the third hand in a row that he'd raised....and clearly Gus, who was chip leader at the time, didn't believe him. and called.The Flop came something like 3 5 9 and without really thinking Gus went all in, and Devil Fish called.The Turn came a 7 and the Devil Fish didn't stop complaining about it for the rest of the week.Gus got his chips in behind a lot in the match, and won all but 3 times I think. Unfortunately for him, 2 of those were in the Heads Up, and he went home with nothing.Great fun though.