royal tour remembers when

I Remember when 8-bit video games switched to 16-bit and everyone agreed,"Man, Its so realistic!!"orI Remember eating food my sister made in her EAZ BakeOven cooked by a 60 watt light bulb.and whatever happend to ICQ?now they have MSN messenger, which is the sexual assistant of the world.Beer has a slogan: "Beer helping ugly people have sex since ...." I'm sure if MSN had one it would be something like: "MSN messenger, helping to keep contact with people you knew from highschool, who you can now have conversations with in privacy to discuss thoughts you couldnt say to their face which will eventually lead to sex."(bored @ work)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and whatever happend to ICQ?now they have MSN messenger, which is the sexual assistant of the world.Beer has a slogan: "Beer helping ugly people have sex since ...." I'm sure if MSN had one it would be something like: "MSN messenger, helping to keep contact with people you knew from highschool, who you can now have conversations with in privacy to discuss thoughts you couldnt say to their face which will eventually lead to sex."(bored @ work)
That is soooo true... however it doesn't pertain to old acquaintance's from high school, I once hooked up with a random person who appeared on my MSN list. Turns out she was a cousin of a friend... but then again everyone's got some story like this. I do remember the days of Excite personal's... they were a gold mine for internet hookups. And also the days of working on my web page while at work. And playing street hockey every day after school.
I'm partial to the duck hunting game that came with Mario on the original Nintendo. although I don't know if you could actually miss with the gun that was included.
stick it right up on the tv screen and you'd never miss (i got sick of the stupid dog laughing at me, so i had to cheat)
I'm partial to the duck hunting game that came with Mario on the original Nintendo. although I don't know if you could actually miss with the gun that was included.
stick it right up on the tv screen and you'd never miss (i got sick of the stupid dog laughing at me, so i had to cheat)
hahaha. yaa that damn dog!!!!
the power pad for nintendo was the greatest thing ever
the best thing about the power pad was when you were too lazy to actually run on it you could kneel down and hit it with your fists and go even faster
and whatever happend to ICQ?now they have MSN messenger, which is the sexual assistant of the world.Beer has a slogan: "Beer helping ugly people have sex since ...." I'm sure if MSN had one it would be something like: "MSN messenger, helping to keep contact with people you knew from highschool, who you can now have conversations with in privacy to discuss thoughts you couldnt say to their face which will eventually lead to sex."(bored @ work)
I do remember the days of Excite personal's... they were a gold mine for internet hookups. And also the days of working on my web page while at work. And playing street hockey every day after school.
LMAO.. i dont know if that is good or bad.

Or playing the original Final Fantasy and having to buy 99 heal potions, 99 tents etc.And also beating the women's team on Baseball Stars cuz they made you the most revenue per game.

the power pad for nintendo was the greatest thing ever
the best thing about the power pad was when you were too lazy to actually run on it you could kneel down and hit it with your fists and go even faster
that olympic game was awesome...it was great to jump off to the side and let your guy sail throught the air for a while, then jump back on to "land"
I do remember the days of Excite personal's... they were a gold mine for internet hookups. And also the days of working on my web page while at work. And playing street hockey every day after school.
LMAO.. i dont know if that is good or bad.
It was definitely all good at the time!

Royal Tour remembers when he used to be repulsed by the sexual touch of a man, but now, he longs for it. I loved Duck Hunt. Also, Double Dribble, where there was the sweet spot behind the three point line and the guy never missed.Tecmo Bowl and Willie Gault of the Bears always returning kicks for touchdowns. The slant pass where the defender was pulled away from the receiver.My first Bl0w Job. Boy was that priest greatful. I miss the Catholic church.Watching Cinemax on the DL hoping your parents don't wake up while you are watching Emanuelle 4.Killing my first hitchhiker.The Fletch movies

The code for 30 live in Contra for Nintendo wasup up down down left left b a b a select startThe blood code for Mortal Combat on Genesis wasABACABB - Get over here

The code for 30 live in Contra for Nintendo wasup up down down left left b a b a select startThe blood code for Mortal Combat on Genesis wasABACABB - Get over here
OMG!! i remember that code!!jesus remember Battle Toads!!!!!! that was awesome

i used to play contra with one of my old neighborhood buddies...i remember when he bought a couple of wireless controllers...man did those suck! you had to point them like right at the little receiver deal, and they still were pretty crappy...oh, and the power glove that thing sucked too...i remember getting smoked by glass joe on mike tyson's punch out using that thing :club:

When Bo Jackson was my hero.When the Pirates were a good baseball team.When Sega CD was the shitWhen the Internet didn't exist.When Arbys sandwiches were 5 for 5 not 5 for 5.95.When I thought the McRib was really ribmeat.

OMG!! i remember that code!!jesus remember Battle Toads!!!!!! that was awesome
Yeah Battle Toads was WAY ahead of it's time... although I remember always getting stuck in the boards with the vehicles you had to drive... so tough. Such a great game... I think I may have to buy the next Nintendo system which I heard was going to have entire libraries of games for NES, SNES, N64, etc...
i used to play contra with one of my old neighborhood buddies...i remember when he bought a couple of wireless controllers...man did those suck! you had to point them like right at the little receiver deal, and they still were pretty crappy...oh, and the power glove that thing sucked too...i remember getting smoked by glass joe on mike tyson's punch out using that thing :club:
When the movie The Wizard showed us all a sneak peek at Super Mario Brothers 3 !!!Gimmee gimmee gimee Jimmy Woods!