Scram inspired me to post this because of his Dog the Bounty Hunter thread.. don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and what he has done in the past, but anyways...Some of you have probably already seen this.. but i'm a pissed off white pride mood todayProud To Be WhiteSomeone finally said it.How many are actually paying attention to this?There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.And then there are just Americans.You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,""Whitey," "Caveman" . and that's OK.But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towel head,Sand-nigger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...you call me a racist.You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?You have the United Negro College Fund. You haveMartin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month.You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. Youhave Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP.You have BET.If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) .we'd be racists.If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives .we'd be racists.We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a BlackChamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plainChamber of Commerce.Wonder who pays for that?If we had a college fund that only gave white studentsscholarships... you know we'd be racists.There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges inthe US , yet if there were "White colleges" ...THAT would be a racist college.In the Million Man March, you believed that you weremarching for your race and rights. If we marched for ourrace and rights,you would call us racists.You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,and you're not afraid to announce it. But when weannounce our white pride ...you call us racists.You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when awhite police officer shoots a black gang member or beatsup a black drug-dealer running from the law and posinga threat to society . you call him a racist.I am proud.But, you call me a racist.Why is it that only whites can be racists?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right on brother! now that you've posted this, whats your email address? I've got some literature I think you'd be interested in. we're always looking for smart young guys like yourself.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?
No one says that only whites can be racist. Only a racist white guy would assume everyone thinks that, so they can make themselves out to be a victim.And your whole rant is the most retarded thing I have ever read.
In the matter of racial comparisonsThe media shouts to the moonabout all the historic achievementsof the redskin, the black the goon.Yet, strangely, when strolling museumsThe white man's creations stand thick.But all we can find of those othersAre a blanket, a bowl and a stick.No telephones, time clocks or enginesNo lights that go on with a flickNo airplanes or rockets or radiosJust a blanket, a bowl and a stick.No one mexican submarineNo african ice-cream to lickNot a single sioux indian x-ray machineIt's a blanket a bowl and a stickSo remember when history's the subjectAnd revisionists are up to their tricksThe evidence tells a quite another taleOf a blanket a bowl and a stick.
I always thought that was kinda clever.
Scram inspired me to post this because of his Dog the Bounty Hunter thread.. don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and what he has done in the past, but anyways...Some of you have probably already seen this.. but i'm a pissed off white pride mood todayProud To Be White.....
QFMFT
No one says that only whites can be racist. Only a racist white guy would assume everyone thinks that, so they can make themselves out to be a victim.And your whole rant is the most retarded thing I have ever read.
In denial much?

MINOR THREAT LYRICS"Guilty Of Being White"I'm sorryFor something I didn't doLynched somebodyBut I don't know whoYou blame me for slaveryA hundred years before I was bornGUILTY OF BEING WHITE [x4]I'm sorryFor something I didn't doLynched somebodyBut I don't know whoYou blame me for slaveryA hundred years before I was bornGUILTY OF BEING WHITE [x4]I'm a convictGUILTYOf a racist crimeGUILTYI've only servedGUILTY19 years of my timeI'm sorryFor something I didn't doLynched somebodyBut I don't know whoYou blame me for slaveryA hundred years before I was born NOFX Don't Call Me White LyricsDon't call me white (x4)The connotations wearing my nerves thinCould it be semantics generating the mess we're in?I understand that language breeds stereotypeBut what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?Don't call me white (x4)I wasn't brought here, I was bornCircumsized, categorized, allegiance swornDoes this mean I have to take such shitFor being fairskinned? No!I ain't a part of no conspiracy, I'm just you're average JoeDon't call me white (x4)Represents everything I hateThe soap shoved in the mouth to cleanse the mindThe vast majority of sheepA buttoned collar, starched and bleachedConstricting veins, the blood flow to the brain slowsThey're so f**kin' ordinary whiteDon't call me white (x4)

Please let's not get into rock lyrics.Even the most racist person on planet earth will concede that 99.99% off all crappy punk bands are... uhh.. white.And yes, I'm eagerly awaiting the NOFX nut-hugging love-fest that is coming my way.

Scram inspired me to post this because of his Dog the Bounty Hunter thread.. don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and what he has done in the past, but anyways...Some of you have probably already seen this.. but i'm a pissed off white pride mood todayProud To Be White...
Wait... why are you proud to be white?I never understood the idea of being proud to have a certain color skin. Do you think that it associates you in a deeper way with other people of that same color of skin? Do you think that if they are great and you share their skin color that you are therefore great? Why do you think that it makes sense to associate yourself with others who have similar levels of pigment in their skin cells.Scram implies that he is happy that he's white because lots of white people in the past have made great inventions (for example). Great. So, what have you invented, Scram? Why do you think that your being white makes their achievements any better, or apply to you any more, or make you seem a better person?Why do people artificially group themselves? The Yankees lost in the playoffs recently. I'm a Yankee fan. Therefore, I'm a bad person, and their losing had something to do with me. If you're a Red Sox fan, you can be proud of yourself because your team winning had something to do with you. But you're right. You proved that black people aren't as smart as us white people, so therefore you're smart. Congratulations. Now let's all use the N word.I mean, it's just a word. What's so bad about that? Hailing Hitler is just putting your arm in the air? A swastika is just some black lines. How can these things be bad?Oh, that's right, certain things represent other things. Certain black lines represent a time in history when millions were murdered for their religion. Certain words starting with N represent a time when they were used by plantation owners who enslaved millions. So, don't pretend that being proud to be white is justified or whatever. It's total nonsense.

aww hell, I'll post some punk lyrics, too and contribute to the problem:Guttermouth "PC":You know, what pisses me off more than anything is all these people whoaren't exactly politically correct. Like the other day, I was out walkingmy Siberian-American huskies. And you know how canines are: they like tosniff everything, including each other's butts. So some guy walks up andhe says, "Get your dog's ass out of that other dog's nose!"So, I replied, "How dare you call them dogs! They're Siberian-Americanhuskies. That's like calling an African-American a Black. Or calling aMexican-American a Mexican. Or calling a homosexual a stupid faggot!" Itpissed me off so much I got a nose ring, died my hair blue and moved toSan Francisco!My bus is broken downMy spirit's broken tooMy girl's by my sideSo I don't feel so blueThirty miles moreTo make it to the cityWhere junk is kingAnd the air smells shittyWhat a friendly townIt really suits us wellIt took some getting used toThat f**king hippy smellEveryone corrects meEvery time I speakI'm sick and f**king tiredOf feeling like a stupid L.A. geekI like itI like itI like itI like it, yes I doI say it's not an issueIt doesn't shed much lightOn a global scaleIt isn't worth the fightThe tongue that girl speaksIs forked to you and meThat bit*h has got a problemI think it's called P.C.

Denial of what?
You proved my point already.
Wait... why are you proud to be white?I never understood the idea of being proud to have a certain color skin. Do you think that it associates you in a deeper way with other people of that same color of skin? Do you think that if they are great and you share their skin color that you are therefore great? Why do you think that it makes sense to associate yourself with others who have similar levels of pigment in their skin cells.Scram implies that he is happy that he's white because lots of white people in the past have made great inventions (for example). Great. So, what have you invented, Scram? Why do you think that your being white makes their achievements any better, or apply to you any more, or make you seem a better person?Why do people artificially group themselves? The Yankees lost in the playoffs recently. I'm a Yankee fan. Therefore, I'm a bad person, and their losing had something to do with me. If you're a Red Sox fan, you can be proud of yourself because your team winning had something to do with you. But you're right. You proved that black people aren't as smart as us white people, so therefore you're smart. Congratulations. Now let's all use the N word.I mean, it's just a word. What's so bad about that? Hailing Hitler is just putting your arm in the air? A swastika is just some black lines. How can these things be bad?Oh, that's right, certain things represent other things. Certain black lines represent a time in history when millions were murdered for their religion. Certain words starting with N represent a time when they were used by plantation owners who enslaved millions. So, don't pretend that being proud to be white is justified or whatever. It's total nonsense.
You forgot "/thread"

Well, since we're quoting songs..1,2,1,2,3,4[Whistle]Guess I needed sometime to get awayI needed some piece of mindSome piece of mind that'll staySo I thumbed it down to Sixth and L.A. ---So I thumbed it down to nine o six ten L.A. ("90610") Maybe a Greyhound could be my wayPolice and Niggers, that's rightGet out of my wayDon't need to buy none of yourGold chains todayI don't need no braceletsClamped in front of my backJust need my ticket; 'til thenWon't you cut me some slack?You're one in a millionYeah, that's what you areYou're one in a million, babeYou're a shooting starMaybe someday we'll see youBefore you make us cryYou know we tried to reach youBut you were much too highMuch too high, much too high,Much too high, yes, ow!Immigrants and faggotsThey make no sense to meThey come to our countryAnd think they'll do as they pleaseLike start some mini Iran,Or spread some ****in' diseaseThey talk so many goddamn waysIt's all Greek to meWell some say I'm lazyAnd others say that's just meSome say I'm crazyI guess I'll always beBut it's been such a long timeSince I knew right from wrongIt's all the means to an end, II keep it movin' alongYou're one in a millionOo, you're a shooting starYou're one in a million, babeYou know that you areMaybe someday we'll see you, Oooh, Before you make us cryYou know we tried to reach youBut you were much too highMuch too high, Oo, much too highYeah,Much too high, huh, no, no, ohOw!Radicals and RacistsDon't point your finger at meI'm a small town white boyJust tryin' to make ends meetDon't need your religionDon't watch that much T.V.Just makin' my livin', babyWell that's enough for meYou're one in a millionYeah that's what you areYou're one in a million, babeYou're a shooting starMaybe someday we'll see youBefore you make us cryYou know we tried to reach youBut you were much too highMuch too high, ow, much too high,Much too high, much too highYeah, yeee, yeah, yeee, igh!Ow! Much too high(Oh, much too high, ah,much too high, ah, much too highmuch too high, ow, much too high)

Scram implies that he is happy that he's white because lots of white people in the past have made great inventions (for example). Great. So, what have you invented, Scram? Why do you think that your being white makes their achievements any better, or apply to you any more, or make you seem a better person?
Not really.A) I absolutely hate white people.B) I'm happy I'm who I am because if I wasn't a member of this particular tribe, there's a pretty damn good chance I wouldn't be as bright as I am. The fact that other people in my race have exhibited a grossly inflated level of accomplishment when compared to anyone else isn't something I'm "proud" of. It's something I acknowledge and am not ashamed to say.Also, using an entirely objective threshold for establishing a superiority/inferiority dichotomy.... nah.
Really, I'm just confused what you are accusing me of. Come out and say it.
Honestly I'm not sure what your being accused of either.And Yorke I agree with your post 100%. When will people learn that skin color is no more important than hair color?"I ****ing hate blonde's/red heads/brunettes!" When you think of it that way it's just stupid.
Honestly I'm not sure what your being accused of either.And Yorke I agree with your post 100%. When will people learn that skin color is no more important than hair color?"I ****ing hate blonde's/red heads/brunettes!" When you think of it that way it's just stupid.
It isn't a matter of "Skin color".Eye color is what's truly important.Blue and black eyed people are born without human souls, while brown eyed people are born with lower IQ's.It's the gray and hazel eyed people who are superior to all the rest. Green eyed people are a distant second.
It isn't a matter of "Skin color".Eye color is what's truly important.Blue and black eyed people are born without human souls, while brown eyed people are born with lower IQ's.It's the gray and hazel eyed people who are superior to all the rest. Green eyed people are a distant second.
ummmm.<<<<<<<<<<<<<< have you seen my eye?? I have a soul, dammit. Ive been told Im pretty heartless tho.
Wait... why are you proud to be white?Oh, that's right, certain things represent other things. Certain black lines represent a time in history when millions were murdered for their religion. Certain words starting with N represent a time when they were used by plantation owners who enslaved millions. So, don't pretend that being proud to be white is justified or whatever. It's total nonsense.
I'm just gonna say it. I love you. It's good to get that off my chest.
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.And then there are just Americans.You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,""Whitey," "Caveman" . and that's OK.But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towel head,Sand-nigger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...you call me a racist.
What the hell? According to this I don't call anyone anything, but everyone calls me something.Also, Caveman is most definitely not a racist term for white people. I think. Is it?