How Do I Get Into The Heads Up League

DN said that they might add more teams for next season...i dont know if there is some kind of waiting list right now but im sure there will be before the season starts...so you might get a team.another way is by being added on another team...few weeks before next season, start a thread saying your available and would like to be on a team, there might be a few captains looking for more players to add.GL

If you're good at HU, then I may be willing to let you buyin to my team. If you're not so good at HU then I still may be willing to let you buyin, but the price would be pretty high and I don't know if you'd actually get to play any matches.wow, that probably didn't help you at all. oh well

Has there been any announcement as to when season 2 is expected to start, and if there will be added teams.....We currently have a team, but realized that we had too many people this time around, and potentially are looking to start a second team. We had 3 people last season who were granted teams, and then two gave their spots back when we teamed up. How can we get on a list to potentially get another spot next season?

Has there been any announcement as to when season 2 is expected to start, and if there will be added teams.....We currently have a team, but realized that we had too many people this time around, and potentially are looking to start a second team. We had 3 people last season who were granted teams, and then two gave their spots back when we teamed up. How can we get on a list to potentially get another spot next season?
SCREW THAT, TEAM LOST LEADER NEEDS A RINGER!Some teams may have to give up there option to play next season since they didn't participate in all their matches. You and BrId should be able to get a spot. I hope team DickSpec doesn't end up in my division.
SCREW THAT, TEAM LOST LEADER NEEDS A RINGER!Some teams may have to give up there option to play next season since they didn't participate in all their matches. You and BrId should be able to get a spot. I hope team DickSpec doesn't end up in my division.
We haven't discussed who'd play with who, or if even all of us want back in.If we did it by height, I'd have to play with Pogue, since he comes up to the top of my knee caps, but is only mid shin on Brad and Alan.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Apparently you aren't looking hard enough.
Maybe because it hasnt started yet.Lets team :club: Team Teddy and co will be our name.
If you're good at HU, then I may be willing to let you buyin to my team. If you're not so good at HU then I still may be willing to let you buyin, but the price would be pretty high and I don't know if you'd actually get to play any matches.wow, that probably didn't help you at all. oh well
Hey.The only time I play heads up is at the end of SnGs, I hold my own. I'm curious, wanna play me sometime and let me know if I suck or what? I watched you near the end of the Protege and I think you'd crush me, but I'd be curious to play HU against a forum star or two, just to see how I do. Maybe at a $5 table?
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to participate in this? If anyone is looking for a partner that either lost their partner from last season or is hoping to be one of the new teams PM me please

• 1 month later...
I would like to participate in this? If anyone is looking for a partner that either lost their partner from last season or is hoping to be one of the new teams PM me please
I need a partner as well if anyone is looking for one.