Correct Play Here?

We just hit 50/100. I was just BB and snap called SB's shove AT>K4. Then raised in SB the next hand after another walk to the blinds and took down the BB preflop. So in the short term, I'm starting to project a pretty loose image. I've been pretty tight to this point though. I feel like it's close, and would help a ton in this situation to know more info (dont use HEM). I'm convinced that re-raising was right after UTG +3 limps....although that limp doesn't change the PF raising range of UTG +1 (like TT+/AQ+ IMO). I dunno, I guess I feel like the squeeze was right because of the +3 limp. I can't help but feel like getting in 27BBs with JJ is a long term leak though. I think I flat if the limper wasn't around though if that's any credit or discredit to myself. I just hate to set mine with JJ here for over 10% of my stack with so much drift in the pot (and I'm pretty sure this thought is correct).PokerStars Game #52386259442: Tournament #339010571, $50+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2010/11/08 14:48:17 CT [2010/11/08 15:48:17 ET]Table '339010571 37' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: Jahimoo (2075 in chips) Seat 2: Fromt (3120 in chips) Seat 3: ollé (2620 in chips) Seat 4: atzektm (3250 in chips) Seat 5: deoxyribo (3090 in chips) Seat 6: iSKUNK (3095 in chips) Seat 7: hummer1410 (2002 in chips) Seat 8: MaxStPolish (2806 in chips) Seat 9: supreamdream (2737 in chips) supreamdream: posts small blind 50Jahimoo: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxStPolish [Jh Jc]Fromt: folds ollé: raises 200 to 300atzektm has timed outatzektm: folds atzektm is sitting outatzektm has returneddeoxyribo: calls 300iSKUNK: folds hummer1410: folds MaxStPolish: raises 1400 to 1700supreamdream: folds Jahimoo: folds ollé: raises 920 to 2620 and is all-indeoxyribo: folds MaxStPolish: calls 920

feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($50+$5) t50/t100 - 9 playersBB Jahimoo: t2,075 UTG Fromt: t3,120 UTG+1 ollé: t2,620 MP atzektm: t3,250 MP2 deoxyribo: t3,090 HJ iSKUNK: t3,095 CO hummer1410: t2,002 Button Hero: t2,806 SB supreamdream: t2,737 Preflop: (t150) Hero is Button with :ts:club: (9 players)Fromt folds, ollé raises to t300, atzektm folds, deoxyribo calls t300, 2 folds, Hero raises to t1700, 2 folds, ollé raises to t2620 and is all-in, deoxyribo folds, Hero calls t920 Just wondering why you raised to this amount Pre-flop? It is basically the same as shoving, correct? Just wondering if squeezing to 1k would be better, b/c if he flats it and no high cards come on the flop, then you could take it down there. Any high cards you can let it go and still have 18bbs still. If he shoves, then I guess you are still in a flip situation, but with no history/reads it still makes it tough. IDK. I kinda see your point but just wondering were you thinking to squeeze to get the pot, felt you were in the lead, felt like a flip, etc. Jacks to me are just tough to play.
I'm convinced that re-raising was right after UTG +3 limps....although that limp doesn't change the PF raising range of UTG +1 (like TT+/AQ+ IMO). I dunno, I guess I feel like the squeeze was right because of the +3 limp. I can't help but feel like getting in 27BBs with JJ is a long term leak though. I think I flat if the limper wasn't around though if that's any credit or discredit to myself. I just hate to set mine with JJ here for over 10% of my stack with so much drift in the pot (and I'm pretty sure this thought is correct).
limps?That range is absurdly tight for UTG+1. It might be correct for some but not in general.I'd worry about the cold caller a little since he's a fairly tight reg from memory so his range shouldn 't be too wide with stacks.That said jamming is basically never bad here. You could try some 3 bet but if youre gonna do that 1700 is pointless since you basically just went all in. Make it 925 or something. I'd pretty much never do it though, always be jammin unless UTG+1 is likely to spazz out if given the chance.

i think i have seen the sn deoxyribo before. i think he is a mid stakes reg if i remember correctly ( idk where may a DC vid) that being said:* what do we know about the opener?* was that a standard open size?* do you think cold caller is flatting to induce a squeeze strong or just trying to play a medium value hand like a small PP? I think you should just shove the first time. yah its kinda big. but if you have a loosing image, you are def going to be coinflipping a lot. plus utg+1 could be calling with 9's and 10's. but the better longterm thing imo is that it is a lot less exploitable ( not saying i think given the action and the stack that anyone would make a suicidal bluff here to truly exploit it but still), keeps us from raising and have to call a shove, and most of all it should be lower variance bc we may get called by donk villains then he can shove the flop with his whole range. I kinda like taking utg+1's plays away from him tbh. and if cold caller has a monster, we really dont have the kinda stack to raise fold ( and he doesnt have enough to make us really wanna fold). Even more so is if im wrong and cold caller is a donk he may stack off with some pretty bad hands here. But i dont play this limit so my thinking may be wrong here.the way you played it is fine tbh. i just hate having to call shoves that much pre, i generally default to getting it in before there shove to maximize equity. unless im inducing.