Pstars E-checks/bodog Deposit

Aight if anyone was still wondering about the pending e-check situation with people not being able to use them and also people not having their e-check deposits clear there bank account. I have contacted Pstars and they said that within the next 2 weeks everyones deposites should start clearing there banks and in return should be able to use e-checks again.Second does anyone here use bodog for sports betting? If so does anyone know which prepaid visa cards work to deposit. It says that they accept them so I e-mailed support and they said that some would work but they would not be able to tell until i tried depositing so if anyone can let me know which ones work that would be great. Thanx.

I use Bodog for sports betting.First of all, sign up for rake back. You can PM me your email address you will be using when signing up at Bodog and I will get a referral. If you know someone who you'd prefer to give the referral too, do that. Just get rake back is all I'm saying.Second of all, my Visa worked when I put $500 in for the beginning of the NFL season. It was kind of shocking since I'm in the US but it zoomed right through. I made the deposit at like 2AM Thursday morning and placed my first bet ten minutes later. Third of all, the poker site SUCKS beyond belief. I don't think I would ever get used to the layout so I haven't played there after my initial foray into their MTT guarantees.

i just deposited on bodog a few minutes ago using one of the greendot prepaid cards from walgreens. had no problem at all.i tried using it on pokerstars also but it declined so i just hooked it up with epassporte and the verification took less than 2 minutes.

The site software sucks, but the play is horrendous.
i don't play poker at bodog because i can't stand the table layout.i simply give my money away on sports betting.I've got a big 7 game parlay for NFL Sunday with the moneyline on all 7 games (i hate spreads)
i don't play poker at bodog because i can't stand the table layout.i simply give my money away on sports betting.I've got a big 7 game parlay for NFL Sunday with the moneyline on all 7 games (i hate spreads)
So, they are taking US residents' bets? (I thought they kicked us out.)