What would you do?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. I'm in two tournaments ; a live one, which i'm the host of, and a online 5K FR. For the FR the top 360 get paid, and i had to come in the top 100 of another tourney to register. Both tourneys are on at the same time....

• Enter the online tourney and cancell the live tournament, therefore letting down my mates.
    • Forget about the online tourney and play in the live one.

What would you do in this situation?:I'm in two tournaments ; a live one, which i'm the host of, and a online 5K FR. For the FR the top 360 get paid, and i had to come in the top 100 of another tourney to register. Both tourneys are on at the same time....

What's wrong with doing both at the same time? Or, if you don't want to do that...host the game, but tell them you'll join once you bust/take down the online tourney. Either way, good luck.

No time change option? If your buddies play I would think they would understand. Or you could play it at the same time as the tourney you're hosting(at your home I'm assuming).Nevermind, bad connection. You probably thought of that in advance before asking. Go play with your boys, and I'll stake you the next time Pokerstars has a $5.50 5K+ GTD tourney. Only stipulation is you must drink one american massproduced beer tonight(Budweiser or Miller products)

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?
Nail Sandra Bullock while she's still hot.
Ask Keanu Reaves?

Has anyone figured out what the possible win ($) is in the live tourny?

Let a friend play for you in the freeroll and split the winnings give him at least 25% of the winnings.

Not even close. Play with your 'mates'Friends are a lot harder to find than freerolls.
No dude,winn the freeroll, then you can buy new and better friends.

Answer: make your own decison.....and dont...as much as you want to do not ever click the "new post" button again.

I would play with mates, bust out of the tournament asap and fire up a cash game to take all their mobnies.

If 360 places get paid, then I'm assuming there's going to be a crapload of people in it, meaning your chances of going deep are ridiculously terrible anyway. Is it worth letting your friends down and ruining what could be a good night with them for a lottery ticket?