Which loyalty program  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which online poker room's loyalty program do you like the best

• Full Tilt
    • Poker Stars
    • Absolute Poker
    • Ultimate Bet
    • Carbon Poker

Most of my online play has been at PokerStars and AP, and since my AP account was previously tagged for a non-rakeback affiliate, I'm shopping around for a new rakeback room.I'm a low stakes, low volume player (probably 15-20 hours/month) ring game player. I'm wondering what loyalty programs people think are the best, because that might tip the balance for me. I'm unlikely to hit the Ironman levels at Full Tilt, and PokerStars points aren't of a whole lot of use to me, since I can't convert them to cash.What do you all think? Which loyalty programs do you prefer, and why? Thanks for your input.

Most of my online play has been at PokerStars and AP, and since my AP account was previously tagged for a non-rakeback affiliate, I'm shopping around for a new rakeback room.I'm a low stakes, low volume player (probably 15-20 hours/month) ring game player. I'm wondering what loyalty programs people think are the best, because that might tip the balance for me. I'm unlikely to hit the Ironman levels at Full Tilt, and PokerStars points aren't of a whole lot of use to me, since I can't convert them to cash.What do you all think? Which loyalty programs do you prefer, and why? Thanks for your input.
If you're looking for rakeback, my link is in my sig.

I vote for Ultimate Bet. They have a great superuser loyalty program where if you earn enough UB points, they let you see your opponents hole cards.

I vote for Ultimate Bet. They have a great superuser loyalty program where if you earn enough UB points, they let you see your opponents hole cards.
i laughed

You all suck. I was busy taking care of my wasted girlfriend and I miss 2 threads. For the record. Everyone can use the site in my sig for lots of different rakeback sites. Thanks.

Carbon just released their new VIP system this month. It has a tiered system. Haven't really done the math on it yet. You get 10 points per $1 rake, and can trade points at a rate of 10,000 for $100. Plus you get $$ as you earn points ($.5 per 100points or more) as well as freeroll entry, free withdrawals etc. Points only expire if you don't play for 2 months. Seems pretty sick imo.