Scoop Day 1 Thursday April 2nd At Poker Stars

The first day of the SCOOP at Poker Stars features 6-max NL Holdem with Rebuys and PL Omaha Hi/LoGood Luck to all who are playing.All Times Are Eastern Time in N America1 NL Hold'em with Rebuys [6-max] 02-Apr 14:30 Low $5.50 $50,000 Med $55.00 $200,000 High $530.00 $500,000 2 PL Omaha Hi/Lo 02-Apr 16:30 Low $11.00 $25,000 Med $109.00 $50,000 High $1,050.00 $200,000

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Event 1 - 14:30 EST NLHE$5.50r 6 max $55r 6 max$530r 6 maxEvent 2 - 16:30 EST PLO8$11$109$1050I'll be playing the $11 plo8. Glgl everyone lets make some money this series!

this goes for everyone playing at least 2 of the 1st event... MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE 5r, WHICH IS THE 50r, AND WHICH IS THE 500r. IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE. DONT LET IT BE YOU.auto double rebuy+thinking 500r=5r=bad bad bad day.

this goes for everyone playing at least 2 of the 1st event... MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE 5r, WHICH IS THE 50r, AND WHICH IS THE 500r. IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE. DONT LET IT BE YOU.auto double rebuy+thinking 500r=5r=bad bad bad day.
loooooooooooooooooooooooool

I have a dilemna...I only have $75 bucks (donked A LOT the last few weeks) in my account but i have W218 tournament dollars (i qualified to the plo8 M twice). Knowing that all I play is plo8, would u guys recommend I play the plo8 scoop 2 M as well or just keep the money and try to rebuild the bankroll.

I have a dilemna...I only have $75 bucks (donked A LOT the last few weeks) in my account but i have W218 tournament dollars (i qualified to the plo8 M twice). Knowing that all I play is plo8, would u guys recommend I play the plo8 scoop 2 M as well or just keep the money and try to rebuild the bankroll.
if reloading is tough for you and bankroll management is 100% key, i'd skip the medium. if not, i'd play the medium. glgl
if reloading is tough for you and bankroll management is 100% key, i'd skip the medium. if not, i'd play the medium. glgl
Thanks checky, i just dont feel like reloading at all...will try to qualify for it one more time through FPPs.Good luck all
ALSOOOO PLEASEEE DO NOT SIT ME AT A TABLE FULL OF NITS.FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I WANT 2-3 BIG NAMES AT MY TABLE!!!!! one timeeeeee
they won't gamble with you cuz they know u don't wanna get in for more than 15

It is downright silly there are 20000 people in the $5 Rebuy, and even sillier they only did a 50K guarantee. It's gonna be a pool of like 250K lol

It is downright silly there are 20000 people in the $5 Rebuy, and even sillier they only did a 50K guarantee. It's gonna be a pool of like 250K lol
I wonder how many of these 20000 will be sitting out for the first hour. It would suck to start at a six-handed rebuy table with three people sitting out...