77 oop 3x in 30 hands

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Actuary is UTG with 7c, 7h. Actuary calls, 1 fold, Actuary calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.Flop: (10.50 SB) 6c, 7s, 4d (5 players)BB bets, MP1 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, BB calls.trying to protect hand..I thought board was to susceptible to str8 draws, maybe I make more with a call..but POT BIG...win it!Turn: (7.25 BB) 8d (2 players)BB checks, Actuary bets, BB folds.Final Pot: 8.25 BBParty Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Actuary is UTG with 7h, 7d. Actuary calls, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: (3.50 SB) 3c, 8d, As (3 players)BB checks, Actuary checks, MP1 checks.Turn: (1.75 BB) 4h (3 players)BB checks, Actuary checks, MP1 bets, BB folds, Actuary calls.was turn an easy fold?...without a flop bet, i thought I might be good.SMALL POT..fold turn..right?River: (3.75 BB) Kh (2 players)Actuary bets, MP1 calls.wanted to represent the King..and I'm calling a bet anywayAs queer as it sounds..this is new for me..usually I call...hoping he has 4's.So maybe its check/fold > bet/fold > check/call ?Trying to be less passive..without spewing - a tough balance.Final Pot: 5.75 BBParty Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Actuary is BB with 7h, 7s. UTG raises, SB calls, Actuary calls.Flop: (6 SB) 8c, 6d, 6h (3 players)SB checks, Actuary bets, SB calls, Actuary calls.Turn: (6 BB) Kh (3 players)SB bets, Actuary folds,standard?sorry if these hands are too basic and Jayson "pukes a little in his mouth"..haha...but having 3 indenitcal hand in very similar postions and reviewing them may help me discern the reasons we do what we do when we do it.

hand 1 - beautifulamundo.hand 2 - turn, yuck!! TINY pot, not even 2 BB. you're getting less than 3-to-1 on your call, and if you're planning on betting/calling a bet on the end, your effective odds are less than 2-to-1!!! yuck!!!!hand 3 - beautifulamundo.aseem

aseem says:hand 2 - turn, yuck!! TINY pot, not even 2 BB. you're getting less than 3-to-1 on your call, and if you're planning on betting/calling a bet on the end, your effective odds are less than 2-to-1!!! yuck!!!! well at least my critique was right!Heck Kdawg riases here right...lolI didn't know villan wasn't betting his A4..."So what..small pot..let him have it"..I hear ya.

Hand 2 - bet/fold the flop might be an ok line, but I far prefer check/fold, check/fold, check/fold with two overcards (especially with the A).Hand 1 - Protection ist gut. Nicely done.Hand 3 - Standard.