Negreanu Open Tonight - Aug 9th 9pm Edt

It's that time! Tonight is the Negreanu Open and once again this tournament is also combined with the Golf with Daniel promo.Full details of the Neg O always found in the sticky thread here ....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=43625Top 10 tonight receive an autographed FCP hatTop 3 receive $50/$30/$20 FCP Bonus money.1 person will win the random free FCP Shirt or Hat drawing.And as always you are earning points for the leaderboard found at http://www.negreanuopen.com where the top 9 each quarter join Daniel in a 10 man SnG and also get their choice of a free autographed FCP Chipset or autographed FCP Jersey.Good luck and see you tonight. Registration is currently open.

I think i will be final tabling again tonight.And if i win the whole thing i'm dedicating the win to lostleader and pocket3s.Vatche. Its time to break your streak. DO IT!

Hey guys, Im thinking about playing tonight. Other than registering on FCP, do you have to register anywhere else?
Nope just make a real money account on FCP and you will find the tournament in the General tournament section. Welcome aboard, good luck!
Hey guys, Im thinking about playing tonight. Other than registering on FCP, do you have to register anywhere else?
will your nephew be playing as well?
will your nephew be playing as well?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NH SIR.NO. His parents actually took all his stuff away before I could talk to them about it, and he can't go anywhere when he's at home without a parent going with him. No friends, no tv, no computer, no xbox.BUt thats for another thread.GL tonight guys.

I thought today was Tuesday until I saw this thread. So without seeing this thread I would not have known I needed to prepare some documents for a client meeting. Therefore I have finally justified all the time I spend messing around on FCP instead of doing actual work. Thank you FCP.

Hey, i saved barrage for tomorrow just for the neg-O.. its a commoradory
camaraderiedo we pm dna for the barrage pw?

This probably isn't the right place for this, but maybe somebody can help me. I signed up for an FCP account a few months ago as TimWakefield. When I tried to sign in I couldn't, so I asked for a password retreival, thinking maybe I'd forgotten it. I (eventually) heard back from password retrieval, and still have the email. When I try to log in under the username and password that they sent me, it comes up invalid user/password.Can somebody help?

This probably isn't the right place for this, but maybe somebody can help me. I signed up for an FCP account a few months ago as TimWakefield. When I tried to sign in I couldn't, so I asked for a password retreival, thinking maybe I'd forgotten it. I (eventually) heard back from password retrieval, and still have the email. When I try to log in under the username and password that they sent me, it comes up invalid user/password.Can somebody help?
Phone support Tim and they'll assist you.
There's a ban on Red Sox fans.