Kido Phams All In Re Re Raise Vs Hachem's Kk

So this is from the circuit event, if i knew stack sizes and all info i wouldnt be posted. But here is what I know:blinds 3k/6k, jc tran opens for 18k with aq, kido pham re raises to 50k with j10 and hachem re re raises to 150k with KKtran folds, and pham immeidately goes all in. i would like ot know how much he had here, whether he was pot commited or had FE vs hachem? hachem looks sick for a second then calls, and pham flops j2j to win the hand.anyone know the stack sizes beofre this hand started?

I think I would only re-raise with QQ+ and maybe AKs, and against kido pham, a very loose aggressive player, im not folding any of them.Kido's play was seriously horrible, you tried to make a play with JT, it didnt work, fold the hand

Hachem's play kind of looked like a disguised bluff though. Kido knows that knowone can put him on a hand

Hachem's play kind of looked like a disguised bluff though. Kido knows that knowone can put him on a hand
Hachem isnt gonna do anything stupid by trying to bluff that pothe knows Kido is reckless and all Hachem has to do is wait to pick up a big hand against kido, which he did he just got unlucky
So this is from the circuit event, if i knew stack sizes and all info i wouldnt be posted. But here is what I know:blinds 3k/6k, jc tran opens for 18k with aq, kido pham re raises to 50k with j10 and hachem re re raises to 150k with KKtran folds, and pham immeidately goes all in. i would like ot know how much he had here, whether he was pot commited or had FE vs hachem? hachem looks sick for a second then calls, and pham flops j2j to win the hand.anyone know the stack sizes beofre this hand started?
Hachem had him covered by 35,000. Kido had enough to where he could have folded and lost the 50,000 and still have been sitting alright.