Villian is 22/18/3 over 50ish hands. No notes of him doing anything retard as yet and I have no reads on how he plays in 3 bet pots or what his flating range is. Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $26.60UTG+1: $39.35CO: $30.05Button: $52.05Hero: $30.60BB: $27.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with K :D K :4h2 folds, CO raises to $1, Button folds, Hero raises to $3.25, BB folds, CO calls.Flop: 9 :club: 5 :ts 4 :D ($6.75, 2 players)Hero bets $4, CO calls.Turn: 7 :D ($14.75, 2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.River: A :5c ($14.75, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $10, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $10 returned to CO.Results:Final pot: $14.75I would like advice on how to handle these flops and turn situations and how you would play this is you had :D:qh , :D:qh , :icon_clap: :icon_clap: , :3h:icon_clap:

I have to run, but first, love the sig/avatar, but makes me scared of what you're gonna do to me.I wouldn't mind a bet/fold on that turn to maybe mix things up, but I think IPITS. With KdKx, I probably turn it into a bluffcatcher and check/call both streets.

Villian is 22/18/3 over 50ish hands. No notes of him doing anything retard as yet I would like advice on how to handle these flops and turn situations and how you would play this is you had :4h:D , :ts:D , :5c:D , :club::3h
I would pretty much check-muck all these hands after the turn against a standard non-retard ... prob even against a non-standard retard.
I have to run, but first, love the sig/avatar, but makes me scared of what you're gonna do to me.I wouldn't mind a bet/fold on that turn to maybe mix things up, but I think IPITS. With KdKx, I probably turn it into a bluffcatcher and check/call both streets.
That has to be one of the most frightening sig/avatar combinations I've ever seen.

All those hands play the same way that KK played, they are all overpairs and have no dia. The only difference is against someone that I deem to be tight/good I'd probably fold JJ to a raise on the flop (or at least entertain the thought) whereas with KK I'm getting it in.

bet bigger on the flop and b/f the turn to. the diamond is a scare card for you and him as well.
I hate B/F the turn. If the diamond is a scare card for the villian why would he call the flop. If he thinks he has the best hand but is scared of a diamond falling he would raise the flop. If he thinks he doesnt have the best hand but is scared of a diamond falling he would fold.If he thinks he doesnt have the best hand but is drawing to a diamond he might call.B/F is burning money imo.