some fun at a s'n'g, 10-8 my new favorite hand

> SaintJoel wins 1,680 with a Flush, Spades> Game # 328,070,054 starting.SaintJoel> hahaSaintJoel> sorrySaintJoel> that was ridiculousim in the SB and raise the BB all-in w /10s-8c he's shortstacked (but not enough to be commited) and i thought i could bully him, but he found a decent K-Qo (my least favorite hand shortstacked late in a tourney). the flop comes 6s-9c-Qs, the turn Ks, the river As!!! i make a flush and he's knocked out, not realizing he'd get upset over his two dollars being gone, i laugh, cuz i did laugh. but in my defense i apologized > nailn10 has left the tournament in 4th place> The tournament is now at level 6. Blinds are now 320.00/640.00> Game # 328,070,269 starting.> SaintJoel wins 1,600 with One Pair, Queens> BC5457 has left the tournament in 3rd place> Game # 328,070,513 starting.[Observer]nailn10> yeah real funnySaintJoel> thats poker man> SaintJoel wins 2,560[Observer]nailn10> lucky sh*t> The tournament is now at level 7. Blinds are now 640.00/1280.00> Game # 328,070,751 starting.> SaintJoel wins 1,920> Game # 328,070,856 starting.SaintJoel> haha[Observer]nailn10> you raised with a 10 6 lou> SaintJoel wins 2,160 with One Pair, Aces> VACTEK has left the tournament in 2nd place, winning $3> SaintJoel has left the tournament in 1st place, winning $7> The tournament is now at level 1. Blinds are now 10.00/20.00SaintJoel> yup stealinSaintJoel> gotta bluff to winSaintJoel> and it was 10-8SaintJoel> much more powerfuli think 10-8 is gonna be my new hand, call it the SAINT. (this hand aint taken by some poker player is it? i know DN is 10-7 and i think antonio's is 9-7)

i'm tellin ya, 10-8 ROCKS! soooted is better though, my favorite hand by far
the funny thing is that i had been dealt it 3 times before and folded it everytime, finally this time i was like "alright im meant to play this hand" and it worked out

Thats funny, that you thought it was meant to be, because one night at our home game (ussually 10 ppl or so) I kept getting dealt 7-4 and would fold it and it always seemed like it would hit the winning hand (trips twice, 2 pair 3 times and a flopped full house once). so it was down to 2 of us with me having about 1/2 the chips as the other guy, and I get 7-4 and raise it up, he calls and flop is J, 7, 6 so I go all in thinking its meant to be, (and hopefully he will fold :? ) he calls and shows j, 7 for top 2 pair. turn and river are no help. GAME OVER lol