Trying To Play On Fcp

I know it's early and no one really knows what is going to happen BUT do you guys (and gals) think the new FCP network is ever going to be a good place to play (lots of players, preferably bad ones, big game selection, good tournaments?) Gut feelings...?

I know it's early and no one really knows what is going to happen BUT do you guys (and gals) think the new FCP network is ever going to be a good place to play (lots of players, preferably bad ones, big game selection, good tournaments?) Gut feelings...?
Last time I checked the rake was too high... sit-n-go fees were double the standard.... the "FCP points" were cut in half and the "store" prices increased....software problems....gripes about deposits/withdrawls in the forums.... no players online....My guts are a rollin......and you know what that leads to
Last time I checked the rake was too high... sit-n-go fees were double the standard.... the "FCP points" were cut in half and the "store" prices increased....software problems....gripes about deposits/withdrawls in the forums.... no players online....My guts are a rollin......and you know what that leads to
The sit and go fees are in line with other sites now and for heads up are lower then when we were at On Game and our rake is exactly the same as Poker Stars in the ring games which is lower then it was at On Game and is at most sites.We're processing withdrawals with no delays and within our stated 24-48 hours.
Yuk.. I miss the ol fcp lobby chat :club: Now at eurobet there is only a couple of italian dudes, speaking in... italian, duhThat is all..
Hi Weak, I miss the old FCP lobby chat too.......