Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

EDIT - BRACKET POSTINGS WILL BE TOMORROW NIGHT AT 9PM EST IN THIS THREAD....THEN EVERYONE CAN SET UP THEIR OWN MATCHES....GLGL!SHIP $25 TO DOINSUBLIME (CAPE ELIZABETH) FOR PRIZEPOOLI didn't make this for a few months as I went downhill, but I am back, so I figured it's time to play some more heads up so you can win my moneys.I think we can get at least 32 by the 1st, sometime we will get 64.Cwik won the last one we played, congrats again, and you have a spot saved if you so wish.The cost is $36 total. It is a $25 entry fee to the prizepool, and then it will cost you $11 ($5.50 each) to play your heads up matches in private tournaments, which you or your opponent will create. On Stars, you need to have 2,000 FPP total lifetime to create one. If you don't, one of us can make it for you. The buy in should make it accessible to most people, as this should be more about bragging rights. If there ever was enough interest, we could make a higher buy in for you sickos that pwn.All matches are a best of 3 Heads Up, except for the Championship, which is a Best of 5. Think of the $5.50 per match as your own little personal bounties. If you sweep, you take an extra $11, if you win in 3, you take $5 overall from your opponent that round.Here is the link to the last one, which has a link to the first one, in case anyone wants to look through and see whats up. Tourney for month of May.No rankings or anything, we'll just do another rigged random drawing and put all the hardest players in the same bracket so I have a shot. :)For 32, it's top 4 paid. It is an $800 prize pool, so 400/200/100/100. Rewards the final four.I'll hold if need be, but I'm going to ask someone else to, so hold off shipping for now and we'll do it before it starts.Sign up and put your Stars name, I'll update this OP, and we'll get it going on the 1st or 2nd. EDIT - Since it's Labor Day weekend coming up, we can hold off and start whenever we need to, or just take those days off, if a lot of people are away then. This shouldn't be a problem as each round is 3-4 days, and therefore it'll easily be done before the end of the month no matter when we start.Good Luck. :D:club::D :spade:IN: (lets get 32)DoinSublime - sameQyayqi - sameFitzinabox - sameKestral123 (Donkmeister)Dogpatch (Dogpatch666)tobytobey - samesolderz - sameNo Neck (Natethegreek)nonotbaxter (moneyinbag)XXEddie (KevinJA8FCP)SilentbutDeadly3 (SilentPhenom)silkyjohnson (villus2)WonderfulSplash (RollinFish)DapperDanG (Dapper Dan G)fleung (char1ty)pocketdeuces (deuces85)Cwik (Cwik1)Sennin (Reload)lakersarebac (kobe2odom8)WhatArunAA - sameOnLyMe386 - samecheckymcfold - samedoublemeup (doublemeup1)gilbertology (gilarenas)owise1 - sameStupidKid (Stupidkid888)troyomac - samemcpickl - sameTB17 - samethestein - xthesteinxrunninnice - samejesseW316 - sameAlternates list:WKTSWAYAKProdigyThrowemawayGLGL!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested, but you're starting on Labor Day weekend and I will be out of town. I suspect I'm not the only one. (NOTE: Haven't read any of the rest of this thread yet so apologize if this has been mentioned already.)

I'm interested, but you're starting on Labor Day weekend and I will be out of town. I suspect I'm not the only one. (NOTE: Haven't read any of the rest of this thread yet so apologize if this has been mentioned already.)
Good point, ty kestral. I'll update the OP.

Dogpatch (Dogpatch666(milledgeville))IN!!!! But I can only play on Sundays or after 5 PM EST on Mondays and Thursdays.

what part of columbus do you represent? im right down 70 in zanesville.
NE. Westerville. Close enough to live and breathe scarlet and grey. :club: We should road trip to Caeser's Indiana for next WSOP circuit.
innnnnnnn
Sigh....Stars sn?Just sighing at the third time asking this in a row.... just going to ignore any others from here on out if people can't bother to read the OP or any of the thread.For nnbax below, I just talked to him and know his.

ZOMGIN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!! IN!!stars sn KevinJA8FCP

depending on when it happens I'm interested so count me IN. you know my sn.in case I don't check this thread (my memory hasn't been so good lately) please send me a pm if I make the list for 32.