Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.15/$0.305 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $70.40Hero: $68.50Button: $103.60SB: $60.80BB: $81.95Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 9 :) 9 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: T :D 3 :) 2 :D ($2.15, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.65, BB calls.Turn: 3 :D ($5.45, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4.5, BB raises to $14, Hero callsRiver: 2 :D ($33.45, 2 players)BB bets 30, Hero?villian is pretty laggy. 49ish/39ish/2 over like 60 hands, the only reason I would not believe him is I have been picking on him a lot. Riasing a lot of his C-bets actually I have done it three times in the 10 or so hands before this one. He might be getting tired of it. He might have a hand who knows. I am not worried about a three and I don't think he would call on the flop with a Ten, I would think he would raise my bet, especially with the flush draw out there.

In my experience, the villain will be betting the river reallllly often. I think calling the turn and most likely a river bet unimproved isn't a very good play, and for you raise him on the turn would be pretty expensive. You can't beat a ten or a three; the only thing that he might be bullying you with (within reason) is a flush draw. What is Villain's read on you? Have you shown down anything weak after raising preflop and firing two bullets? Unless he views you as pretty LAG, I'd probably wait for a better spot without a more specific read.Edit: The forum posting guidelines said PokerTracker stats are posted as VP$IP/PFR/AF/# of hands. Is yours VP$IP/AF/# of hands? Otherwise thats a pretty high AF :club:

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.15/$0.305 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $70.40Hero: $68.50Button: $103.60SB: $60.80BB: $81.95Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 9 :) 9 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: T :D 3 :D 2 :D ($2.15, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.65, BB calls.Turn: 3 :D ($5.45, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4.5, BB raises to $14, Hero ???villian is pretty laggy. he has a pretty wide range here. Do you call and then call any reasonable river, or fold. Raise? I dunno I am lostHe is like a 44.6/2/35
I fold against a typical opponent considering beluga theorem which states that a turn raise can beat one pair.Of course if he's been raising turn with draws that's another story and then his turn and overalll AF could come in play, if he raises a lot with draws you can make him fold a draw and top pair by moving all in, if he's got 2 pair or better he's calling
In my experience, the villain will be betting the river reallllly often. I think calling the turn and most likely a river bet unimproved isn't a very good play, and for you raise him on the turn would be pretty expensive. You can't beat a ten or a three; the only thing that he might be bullying you with (within reason) is a flush draw. What is Villain's read on you? Have you shown down anything weak after raising preflop and firing two bullets? Unless he views you as pretty LAG, I'd probably wait for a better spot without a more specific read.Edit: The forum posting guidelines said PokerTracker stats are posted as VP$IP/PFR/AF/# of hands. Is yours VP$IP/AF/# of hands? Otherwise thats a pretty high AF :club:
yeah it is actually 49ish/39ish/2 over like 60 hands, the only reason I would not believe him is I have been picking on him a lot. Riasing a lot of his C-bets actually I have done it three times in the 10 or so hands before this one. He might be getting tired of it. He might have a hand who knows. I am not worried about a three and I don't think he would call on the flop with a Ten, I would think he would raise my bet, especially with the flush draw out there. I hate 66-99
yeah it is actually 49ish/39ish/2 over like 60 hands, the only reason I would not believe him is I have been picking on him a lot. Riasing a lot of his C-bets actually I have done it three times in the 10 or so hands before this one. He might be getting tired of it. He might have a hand who knows. I am not worried about a three and I don't think he would call on the flop with a Ten, I would think he would raise my bet, especially with the flush draw out there.
You should put this in your OP! Lots of information there. Besides, it apparently makes Zach6668 moist :club: This is really really read dependent. A lot of the time I'd still let this go, especially since it can encourage him to make plays at you when you're more confident in your hand.
You should put this in your OP! Lots of information there. Besides, it apparently makes Zach6668 moist :club: This is really really read dependent. A lot of the time I'd still let this go, especially since it can encourage him to make plays at you when you're more confident in your hand.
yeah I know, I was kind of steamed about how I played this hand. I am going to edit the OP.

The implied threat of a river bet + being OOP + not being able to beat top pair + not really knowing what our opponent has + having 2 outs if we are behind = Easy Fold on the turn

The implied threat of a river bet + being OOP + not being able to beat top pair + not really knowing what our opponent has + having 2 outs if we are behind = Easy Fold on the turn
I agree, the slight chance that he is over valuing a draw, and thinks you are on a Big Ace, isnt worth it

I really hate the thought of picking off a guy repeatedly then giving it all back on one hand because you won't fold a pair of nines. He could be making a move but given that he has let you run him over he could have also finally hit a nice flop. I think this should be a pretty easy fold to the check raise on the turn.

I really hate the thought of picking off a guy repeatedly then giving it all back on one hand because you won't fold a pair of nines. He could be making a move but given that he has let you run him over he could have also finally hit a nice flop. I think this should be a pretty easy fold to the check raise on the turn.
oo yeah the only reason I folded the river and he showed Ace rag for no pair no draw.... meh. He was a complete moron though...
Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.15/$0.305 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $70.40Hero: $68.50Button: $103.60SB: $60.80BB: $81.95Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 9 :) 9 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: T :D 3 :) 2 :D ($2.15, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.65, BB calls.Turn: 3 :D ($5.45, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4.5, BB raises to $14, Hero callsRiver: 2 :D ($33.45, 2 players)BB bets 30, Hero?villian is pretty laggy. 49ish/39ish/2 over like 60 hands, the only reason I would not believe him is I have been picking on him a lot. Riasing a lot of his C-bets actually I have done it three times in the 10 or so hands before this one. He might be getting tired of it. He might have a hand who knows. I am not worried about a three and I don't think he would call on the flop with a Ten, I would think he would raise my bet, especially with the flush draw out there.
anyone likes a check on the turn? if he's laggy, he could have 35s or 34s, i mean 49/39 is pretty lag. oh ya. i fold to the river bet without a STRONG read.
anyone likes a check on the turn? if he's laggy, he could have 35s or 34s, i mean 49/39 is pretty lag. oh ya. i fold to the river bet without a STRONG read.
so you're just going to check fold? I think at least throwing out a bet to see what he does is the right play, otherwise you give up control of the hand and have no idea where you stand when he bets the turn. But if he raises you most of the time you are beat and can safely fold.
oo yeah the only reason I folded the river and he showed Ace rag for no pair no draw.... meh. He was a complete moron though...
meh , note it and stack him later.

I hate spots like this, but by calling the turn we are basically saying that we don't think villain has anything and are prepared to call a river bet ui. Calling the turn and then folding the river is a leak imo, but that doesnt mean that I call the turn without history with the villain :club:

I hate spots like this, but by calling the turn we are basically saying that we don't think villain has anything and are prepared to call a river bet ui. Calling the turn and then folding the river is a leak imo, but that doesnt mean that I call the turn without history with the villain :D
oo i know that calling and then folding is a leak. I was planning to call a bet again but I chickened out...I was really annoyed with how I played this hand.... half the reason I posted it. :club: