Stacks:Hero: $123.35Villian: $250.72Haven't seen villian do much so far, but seems aware and competent over a small sample (about 60 hands), more TAG than LAG. He hasn't gotten out of line yet. FWIW, I've been playing more laggy.Hero is UTG+1, Villian is CO.Hero dealt 9s9d.Pre-flop: one limper, Hero raises to $4, Villian calls, 2 folds, BB calls, one fold.Pot: $13.50Flop: 5c 3h 7sBB checks, Hero bets $10, Villian raises to $30, BB folds, Hero ?

Stacks:Hero: $123.35Villian: $250.72Haven't seen villian do much so far, but seems aware and competent over a small sample (about 60 hands), more TAG than LAG. He hasn't gotten out of line yet. FWIW, I've been playing more laggy.Hero is UTG+1, Villian is CO.Hero dealt 9s9d.Pre-flop: one limper, Hero raises to $4, Villian calls, 2 folds, BB calls, one fold.Pot: $13.50Flop: 5c 3h 7sBB checks, Hero bets $10, Villian raises to $30, BB folds, Hero ?
Hard to imagine what villain has when he flat calls our PF raise, then agresses a junk flop. With a $30 bet on the flop, all of our chips are going to end up in the pot, or we can fold here. With no back up plan (i.e.: draw), I think it's OK to dump this to someone who seems to be a TAG. If he's holding AQ ... oh well.

I'm all in, I don't see a set or any pair TT-AA, if he's got it then fine. It's a definite possibility he called with a 7-8 suited and wants to see if you're just making some sort of AK continuation bet.

I would say re-raise, if he moves all in or re-raises you I think you are in trouble
How much do you reraise? Doesn't anything more than a min-reraise pretty much commit us to the pot? To me this is a shove or fold situation.

He has been playing a fairly competent TAG game, and he is raising your flopbet in a multiwaypot with another player behind him to act.Fold pretty quickly. He has to be on a total bluff here for your hand to be good, hard for him to make a valueraise with a lesser hand.

He has been playing a fairly competent TAG game, and he is raising your flopbet in a multiwaypot with another player behind him to act.Fold pretty quickly. He has to be on a total bluff here for your hand to be good, hard for him to make a valueraise with a lesser hand.
I' m with Verdimme,if he's TAG, he called with a small to medium pocket pair, high cards or some suited connectors in position if you're lag.When he raises, he either has TT, a set if he's conservative.If he's aggro post flop and you cbet 100 % he could have top pair or a gutshot with 44 or 66.Depending on his post flop agression I either fold now or call and check fold turn, thinking that he wouldn't fire again with a hand that I beat (top pair, PP+gutshot)

If he is indeed TAG, I'm probably folding. You have limited pot control out of position so it's really whether you want to invest it all on 99 here, and I really don't like it.