Pmjackson21 Is Now One Of The Best!

Just looked at pocket 5's new player rankings and they have pmjackson ranked 73rd. A very nice accomplishment to be considered as one of the top Internet poker players. :club:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guy, that Patrick.As far as his ranking, well, it's good to see them tossing the fish a little bit of bait. Keep 'em coming back, ya know? Ever seen that guy play, that Patrick? Guy shits horseshoes and hacks up four leaf clovers, for the love of God.

well, i busted out of my PLO/8 MTT.man, i found $27 from old rakeback in my absolute account, and so I played a $6 and $10 SNG and a $10 MTT.all i busted out on my only all-in, as at least a 70/30 favourite.i have no idea why i need to write that somewhere. im just opening myself up to mockery.oh well. i've never had the chance to watch PMJ, but have seen ppsux and hoosier several times, and do not doubt they will see their names on that list in the near future.i am insanely jealous of all of you, and secretly hope you guys have severe body odour problems or something so i feel relatively better about myself. they'd have to be real severe though, because im pretty stinky myself.bedtime...

Just looked at pocket 5's new player rankings and they have pmjackson ranked 73rd. A very nice accomplishment to be considered as one of the top Internet poker players. :club:
i saw you posting about a PM final table over on P5s. don't take this the wrong way if it's not true, but has he been successful enough to hire you as an agent..........or are you a friend or fan or something?
i saw you posting about a PM final table over on P5s. don't take this the wrong way if it's not true, but has he been successful enough to hire you as an agent..........or are you a friend or fan or something?
That is funny. Just giving props to a FCP member. If I ever happen to see mosley in the rankings and it hasn't been posted here, I just might do the same for you. I'm not sure, but I think this is the first time a regular FCP member has been ranked on P5's and thought it was cool.Don't take this the wrong way, but it wasn't me you seen posting on P5s as I have never posted in their forum
I so want to be his protege :D:D

It was official long before PocketFives got around to crowning him. Nice honor nonetheless though, I wonder what they'll do when pocket jacks start working for, rather than against him...

PMJackson is an assclown that doesn't pay enough for quality hookers in Aruba. He knows it, I know it, now you know it.Well done young man.