You Know You Play Online Poker Too Much When...

Recently I had a conversation with someone in real life about a text chat I had online while playing online poker. And the person I was telling doesn't even play poker. Maybe I should get out a little more often...

Maybe I should get out a little more often...
Maybe they should learn to play poker so they don't make you look like a tool in the future.
You know you play online poker too much when someone tells you a story and you say "TTIWWP"
Bwahaha...sounds like teenagers talking... "OMG... BTW I heard my BFF was GFL!"I need a book for translating all these... "Texting for Dummies"
Bwahaha...sounds like teenagers talking... "OMG... BTW I heard my BFF was GFL!"I need a book for translating all these... "Texting for Dummies"
It's great you decided to join the fourm.I mean you're contributing well, getting along with other posters, discussing poker, forming friendships and just having a really good time.Thanks man
It's great you decided to join the fourm.I mean you're contributing well, getting along with other posters, discussing poker, forming friendships and just having a really good time.Thanks man
Great! Let's go to lunch.... me ya at the Pink Taco in the Hard Rock...I'm buying!
lol nh (another term for the theme of the thread too).
I've probably been playing too many 3000-hands sessions because just after coming off my computer I picked up a book, decided not to read it, then said 'fold' in my head as I put it down.
Good Lord man...go outside. LOLThat's funny!
I've probably been playing too many 3000-hands sessions because just after coming off my computer I picked up a book, decided not to read it, then said 'fold' in my head as I put it down.
I have to admit.... I LOL when I read this. Thanks!
Maybe they should learn to play poker so they don't make you look like a tool in the future.
I like this suggestion. It is always better to blame someone else's short-comings than to admit to my own.
attention%20whore3.jpg
Yea...you should make that your AVI.People who feel the need to build themselves up by constantly making useless remarks like you seem to do... are really worthless and provide nothing to the thread. Does it really make you feel good to constantly make posts like this?Wow...you are so cool.I bet all the guys in your car club call you "The Cruiser".

Hahah ya i do this all the time.... i was on msn the other day talking to my aunt and i told her i was on LFT. She had no idea what i was talking about and asked if i was drunk.