Call Me Crazy, But...

First two KNOWN posters who can name the star of the series on which the show my avatar stars in...grmmar be damned.This starts in less than 30 minutes...GO!50/50, no stakeback, keep your KO $. Post Full Tilt name and city or PMGonna make a cutoff time of 13:20 EST or end of late reg, whichever comes first.

First two KNOWN posters who can name the star of the series on which the show my avatar stars in...grmmar be damned.This starts in less than 30 minutes...GO!50/50, no stakeback. Post Full Tilt name and city or PM
just satted in on a 3 dollar super turbo. I'm obv taking it down. good luck splitting second!
just satted in on a 3 dollar super turbo. I'm obv taking it down. good luck splitting second!
i was on the ropes but this post made me change my mind. i just hit register and you sir can have fun with your second place winnings while i take it down :club:
i was on the ropes but this post made me change my mind. i just hit register and you sir can have fun with your second place winnings while i take it down :club:
lol...my steak thread turned into a pissing contest :-DWell...good luck to you 2nd placers lol