Miniftops Event #24 Stakes!

Here is the deal, I just hit 5k posts and I was going to make a stake thread, but I didn't want a boring stake thread...so it was time to brainstorm.Tehtoe and I came up with an idea...we will combine to stake 10 people in tomorrow's $12+1 nlh ko miniftops.Once 10 people are selected, we are going to hold a "Draft" and pick teams from you stakees and have a bet between ourselves on who's team finishes better, just to keep it even more interesting!We want 50/50 on whatever profits you make from the tourney BUT as a nice gesture, you can keep ANY KO money you make (So if you cash, we just want $11 + half of whatever you make over $11)So how about it?!?! Anyone want some stakez?!1st 10 that can play and have more than 169 posts get the stakes!Let us WINWINWIN!Team Fargo: I_fold, Phoenix, StarfitTeam Tehtoe: BBGun, Rivergirl, Lord

I'd like to put my name in the hat if that's cool. ThePhoenix88 (FCP) Avatar is a Donkey I believe. Good luck to everybody. How much are you guys betting anyway?
1k.Stakes will be shipped in morning from me probably...in order to keep things simple, just send all profits to me on FTP (Skully18/W/Boxer) and Adam and I will square up after that.
1k.Stakes will be shipped in morning from me probably...in order to keep things simple, just send all profits to me on FTP (Skully18/W/Boxer) and Adam and I will square up after that.
This
I'd like to put my name in the hat if that's cool. ThePhoenix88 (FCP) Avatar is a Donkey I believe. Good luck to everybody. How much are you guys betting anyway?
pokerlovedone letter is C avatar is the ATM
BTW you both get stakes, if you wanted confirmation...so be ready to win!

gl to your ponies and may the best team win :club:

Screen Name: starfit Great idea!
K..you get one
I would like one please
I love you, but you suck...no stake for Baby London Keys! (<3)
im up for this pandemonic (vernon) avatar should be rock
K...you get one.We will ship stakes sometime tomorrow before tourney starts so be on by then plz ppl!4 stakes down...6 left!

Damn, I'm a little short on the post count. Mostly lurk around here. I did get 108th place in this event the last go around in this tourney though.

Ugh, ridiculously interested.... how long should this last, assuming I FT? Cuz obviously that's the only way I'd play, if I had enough time to win the fucker.

cool idea, GL to your horsies. obv im winning it though :club:

pokerlovedone letter is C avatar is the ATM
Screen Name: starfit Great idea!
im up for this pandemonic (vernon) avatar should be rock
i'll throw my name in the hat. i'm doing nothing but poker for the day anyway.oops, almost forgot:rivergirl W fishy
I would love to play.bbgun5310 first letter "N"
shipped up to here....we need 4 more!