I'm going to set a goal to push myself a little bit. .100k profit in 100 days.. Ill do it by playing sngs ( 100-500) and higher stakes mtts.. ill update this thread every day I play and give you a running total on how i'm doing.. Bill Ivey did this but he did it playing cash. I'll be playing sngs on Bodog( if they run) Stars and FTP( even tho ftp hates me and i run like monkey there). If anyone else wants to do this or a smaller one feel free to update this thread. Glgl.Day 1 + 1387Day 2 (1039)Day 3 + 581Day 4 (771)Day 5 (293)Day 6 (1812)Day 7+ 9645Thru 7 days +7698Day 8 (2393)Day 9 (2299)Day10 (883)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These challenges are fun to watch and I wish the OP the best of luck.However i like to see someone do a $100000 to zero challenge. That would be more interesting IMO. We can call it the John Robert Ballande experiment.

I'm going to set a goal to push myself a little bit. .100k profit in 100 days.. Ill do it by playing sngs ( 100-500) and higher stakes mtts.. ill update this thread every day I play and give you a running total on how i'm doing.. Bill Ivey did this but he did it playing cash. I'll be playing sngs on Bodog( if they run) Stars and FTP( even tho ftp hates me and i run like monkey there). If anyone else wants to do this or a smaller one feel free to update this thread. Glgl.Day 1 + 1387
:club:
These challenges are fun to watch and I wish the OP the best of luck.However i like to see someone do a $100000 to zero challenge. That would be more interesting IMO. We can call it the John Robert Ballande experiment.
LMAOglglgl Whatarunna

GL

As much as I like and respect you, TJ, this post has a point; it's quite damn hypocritical of FCP to deem that this thread is okay while every other thread like this that gets made gets flamed to shit or sent to General Strat.That said I will be checking this thread every damn day and wish you the best. GL.Holy hell I used a semicolon.
As much as I like and respect you, TJ, this post has a point; it's quite damn hypocritical of FCP to deem that this thread is okay while every other thread like this that gets made gets flamed to shit or sent to General Strat.That said I will be checking this thread every damn day and wish you the best. GL.Holy hell I used a semicolon.
pointing stuff like this out is why no one likes you. a forum is not a democracy
pointing stuff like this out is why no one likes you. a forum is not a democracy
:bubble_lol:GL TJ hope you post some interesting HHs or at least post more than just a daily number, if you have time.