God Is Pissed Off

was just that. Actually, that's not true. I had fallen sleep watching "The Voice" off of my DVR and in my dream for some reason that girl Mya from the Lady Marmalade song was one one of the contestants, and in my head Carson Daly was announcing "International star Mya"... and I woke up to my alarm, news pops on my T.V. immediately, 200 plus dead in the South from Tornadoes. Then, my first thought was that God was/is pissed off.Really, if the same can be wondered about for the the earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan, it bears wondering about in this example as well. Is God pissed off? I don't know, I can't say. I am not God. Now, one question I can answer is this: Is God pissed off at me? I suspect yes. What am I going to do about it? I don't know. Maybe something. Maybe nothing. Then I ask myself, how many out there are like me? In between, non-committal? Looking at the current religious landscape as it were I would venture that most are exactly like me and that's not good. Or, it could just be that warm moist air from lower levels moves up to meet cool dry air, however, that was not my first thought. My second thought? It's all that guy from works fault. He was tired and skipped Easter service. Nice going, Kyle. This shit is on you.

In 1054, Chinese and Arab astronomers simultaneously observed a great and sustained burst of light in the sky. They of course didn't know what it was, but records show that it was visible for about two years after its initial observation. Astronomers now know that this light was caused by a great supernova, the same supernova that caused the Crab Nebula. A star collapsed under its own gravitational weight, releasing more energy into space than the world has ever known.God must have been really angry at the Crab Nebula that day.

In 1054, Chinese and Arab astronomers simultaneously observed a great and sustained burst of light in the sky. They of course didn't know what it was, but records show that it was visible for about two years after its initial observation. Astronomers now know that this light was caused by a great supernova, the same supernova that caused the Crab Nebula. A star collapsed under its own gravitational weight, releasing more energy into space than the world has ever known.God must have been really angry at the Crab Nebula that day.
Is that in the New Testament?

I woke up to he news of the tornado and how bad the damage was, and then they said it was the worst recorded day since 1940 and I thought, I wonder how bad that day was.Pretty sure a democrat was in office during that tornado spree also.

I woke up to he news of the tornado and how bad the damage was, and then they said it was the worst recorded day since 1940 and I thought, I wonder how bad that day was.Pretty sure a democrat was in office during that tornado spree also.
Global warming.
Dropped 500 in a game last night. God is definitely mad at me.
Last week I rolled two dice and the sum of the faces added up to 8. God must really be angry.
Have no fear, God loves you.
He damn well better: Last month I said to myself that I hoped good things would happen to good people. After that, I didn't eat certain types of animals. I'm practically a saint.
He damn well better: Last month I said to myself that I hoped good things would happen to good people. After that, I didn't eat certain types of animals. I'm practically a saint.
You really need a robe.Preferably a course fabric one.Don't think you can sneak in with some terry cloth, that won't fly.
Long Live LongLiveYorke is going to be a very awkward chant. We may need a good melody.
Hemp?
Only with the proper doctor's prescription in California.
Couldn't resist, huh?
I never miss an opportunity to show how democrats are Very Mean Men and going to leave this country Zapped because they are at their roots communist.Nor do I ever pass up a reference to any movie starring Scott Baio if I can.

Thor was pissed off that the Christians kept choosing the wrong god and decided to do something about it.

Thor was pissed off that the Christians kept choosing the wrong god and decided to do something about it.
So he starred in a shitty movie?
So he starred in a shitty movie?
It's shitty? Awwwwwwwwww, people keep telling me it's awesome. Does anyone else think it's shitty? I try to reserve going to the movie theaters for only awesome movies and everyone keeps telling me it's awesome.

One of suited's best posts in a long time.