Did I Make The Right Play?

Is there anything I did wrong in this hand ? this happens far to often for me in plo.... like its obvious the draw is out there..... but like do i fold ?PokerStars Game #4892811197: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2006/05/10 - 18:00:24 (ET)Table 'Germania' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: 67_Suited ($112.75 in chips) Seat 2: flyinj24 ($45.50 in chips) Seat 3: csipcsup ($49.25 in chips) Seat 4: Portalis ($35.55 in chips) Seat 5: yopauly49 ($12.45 in chips) Seat 6: Le Bel Abel ($70.30 in chips) Seat 7: nick2price ($15 in chips) Seat 8: BirdieYumYum ($53.60 in chips) Seat 9: Marc-0 ($39 in chips) Portalis: posts small blind $0.25yopauly49: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Marc-0 [Jh Kh Ad Jd]Le Bel Abel: folds Le Bel Abel leaves the tablenick2price: calls $0.50BirdieYumYum: calls $0.50Marc-0: raises $1.50 to $267_Suited: calls $2flyinj24: folds csipcsup: folds Portalis: folds yopauly49: calls $1.50nick2price: calls $1.50Jakudza joins the table at seat #6 BirdieYumYum: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [3s Js 6c]yopauly49: bets $0.50nick2price: calls $0.50BirdieYumYum: calls $0.50Marc-0: raises $1.50 to $267_Suited: folds yopauly49: calls $1.50nick2price: raises $11 to $13 and is all-inBirdieYumYum: folds Marc-0: raises $24 to $37 and is all-inyopauly49: calls $8.45 and is all-in*** TURN *** [3s Js 6c] [2d]*** RIVER *** [3s Js 6c 2d] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***nick2price: shows [Kc 5s 2c 4c] (a straight, Deuce to Six)Marc-0: mucks hand nick2price collected $4.85 from side potyopauly49: shows [7d As 7h 2s] (a flush, Ace high)yopauly49 collected $40.05 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $47.20 Main pot $40.05. Side pot $4.85. | Rake $2.30 Board [3s Js 6c 2d Ks]Seat 1: 67_Suited folded on the FlopSeat 2: flyinj24 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: csipcsup (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Portalis (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: yopauly49 (big blind) showed [7d As 7h 2s] and won ($40.05) with a flush, Ace highSeat 6: Le Bel Abel folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: nick2price showed [Kc 5s 2c 4c] and won ($4.85) with a straight, Deuce to SixSeat 8: BirdieYumYum folded on the FlopSeat 9: Marc-0 mucked [Jh Kh Ad Jd]

I'm not an Omaha expert.But I don't think you really did much wrong. But in the future... You want to push harder in this situation when you have a couple spades maybe. Or some other outs along with the set. In this case, you're pretty much only playing the Jacks... you'd much rather have a few other combo's working for you, incase you get sucked out on, you can resuck. But pushing the best hand can't really be a mistake.

these are the kinds of hands (multiway, low/draw heavy) where i can never figure out how to play top set with no low or other draw. heads up, it's a no-brainer pump, but multiway, i'm often tempted to peel one off and make the donkeys make a huge mistake on the turn if it's safe, since we can't price anything out (or barely can, depending on the draws) multiway on this flop. plus, if a really bad turn hits, we haven't priced ourselves out for the boat redraw on the river, usually.i usually raise about 75% and peel about 25% (more than 3 players, i always raise--it's 3 that's the tricky number, i think).

Here's the thing:Your opponent (side pot winner) should have folded pf. I play O8 alot and that's usually a hand I consider folding anyway in a full game with a raise before me. The main pot winner got lucky to hit his draw, but there was nothing you could really do about it. Top set is a great hand to get it all in with in Omaha.

You had flush AND straight draws to avoid. Granted if the board paired you were golden. Tough call.Top set is good, but having straight and flush draw or maybe top set with flush draw is better hand. Other than your set, you had nothing. You didnt even have back door flush.

well, let's think this through. 21 outs against you. That's 9 spades, twos, fours, fives and sevens. Twice, means a draw comes in 75% of the time. You have a 12 out redraw, so that's 25% of 75% or about 9% you win back. Gives you about 34% equity. You're paying 33% of the pot. It's pretty marginal. Now, you have no idea when the money went in that you really had that many straight outs against you. Meh. I might make the same play.

well, let's think this through. 21 outs against you. That's 9 spades, twos, fours, fives and sevens. Twice, means a draw comes in 75% of the time. You have a 12 out redraw, so that's 25% of 75% or about 9% you win back. Gives you about 34% equity. You're paying 33% of the pot. It's pretty marginal. Now, you have no idea when the money went in that you really had that many straight outs against you. Meh. I might make the same play.
Should you count the fours & fives as full outs? You also have neglected the 7 outs to boat up on the turn.