Dell 2001fp Gone The Way Of The Dodo?

Tried several of the usual places. Was going to upgrade to get rid of overlap, but now can't find the monitor to do so.Anybody got any ideas or links to help?

They have a upgrade of the 2001fp in the 2007fp. I think the price is actually lowered now, I have both monitors and they're pretty much the same thing, but the stand on the 2007fp is lighter, which makes it a little more portable and takes up a little less room on the desk.

They have a upgrade of the 2001fp in the 2007fp. I think the price is actually lowered now, I have both monitors and they're pretty much the same thing, but the stand on the 2007fp is lighter, which makes it a little more portable and takes up a little less room on the desk.
Thanks, will look at that one now.

With the major sites introducing (or about to introduce) resizable poker tables, you might not have an overlap problem for much longer.

I don't really plan on using it so if you can wait until Thursday I can give you a 25$ off coupon for the monitor.Use that along with a special that comes alng on slickdeals and you'll be ...welll ummmm....slick