First hand home game real familiar, $10 freeze out 4 handed.500 startin chips. First hand UTG i raise w/o lookin at my cards to 6. Scrooge Mcduck right behind makes it 12, folded to me I call. FLop Qs 4c 5d. Check check. I put him on Ak or so, not a trikcy player. Turn 3h. I bet 10, Mcduck raised to 100. I squeeeeeze 3c 5h. Well mcduck only bets the nuts so I fold face up. My partner shows 3s 3d. Everyone shocked, one homie says, "Great fold!,". Maybe, but maybe not. If u know ur player, u know!! Great fold maybe, but if u know ur opponent, good things will emerge!!!!

First hand home game real familiar, $10 freeze out 4 handed.500 startin chips. First hand UTG i raise w/o lookin at my cards to 6. Scrooge Mcduck right behind makes it 12, folded to me I call. FLop Qs 4c 5d. Check check. I put him on Ak or so, not a trikcy player. Turn 3h. I bet 10, Mcduck raised to 100. I squeeeeeze 3c 5h. Well mcduck only bets the nuts so I fold face up. My partner shows 3s 3d. Everyone shocked, one homie says, "Great fold!,". Maybe, but maybe not. If u know ur player, u know!! Great fold maybe, but if u know ur opponent, good things will emerge!!!!
Lay down of the year. TP/MM . YSSAP

Translation: My read was wrong but my lay down turned out to be right after I foolishly bet in the dark.

I wouldn't suggest, but for about three people on this entire site, that should be playing in the dark. I'm not 100% sure, but as of right now, you're not one of them and neither am I.

I play poker in the dark online by wearing an eye mask. Sometimes I folded AA because I could not find my mouse. I heard playing in the dark means you are pretty good and advanced, so I am good, right?

I play poker in the dark online by wearing an eye mask. Sometimes I folded AA because I could not find my mouse. I heard playing in the dark means you are pretty good and advanced, so I am good, right?
Nor are you funny

Why do people like the OP insist on posting stuff like this. I bet good money that his wife/gf has an I'm with stupid T-Shirt. Seriously if you think your a genious for making that lay down, look for something else to do with your time & money poker is not going to be a +EV.

I bet responding to this thread is +EV.Stop using those silly jargon on non-related stuff.
silly jargon?...newbie can't keep up?...what do you consider jargon?...if you dont like poker jargon my guess is its not a +EV for you to be responding on a POKER FORUM.
silly jargon?...newbie can't keep up?...what do you consider jargon?...if you dont like poker jargon my guess is its not a +EV for you to be responding on a POKER FORUM.
QFT