no more poker quiz

Whats to deliberate ? A "player in front ug player " (whatever that is) makes a raise like that and you don't even realize that AK is probably an underdog ?

you realize there is 25,000 in the pot and it cost you 20,000 to call and your getting good pot odds.
We realize from that statement that you have no idea what pot odds are.Please save any future "quiz" until you get a clue.Have a nice day !
I'm not really looking 4 idiotic answers here guys. It's 20,000 2 you. You have AK os 40,000 in chipsblinds 2000-1000 150 ante25,ooo in the pot.you a. callb. raisec. fold
I was simply asking you a question,sod. avoid this thread at all costs.

If there's 25k in the pot and it's 20k to call, how in the hell are you getting good pot odds to call? You're more then likely a coinflip and you might be a dog to AA or KK. I dunno about any of you but this is an easy fold for me.

I'm not really looking 4 idiotic answers here guys.
So why make an idiotic post ? Do you see why your statement about pot odds was wrong yet ? Huh...do you ?You must always keep the format in mind. You are in a satellite giving 7 seats...11 spots away from advancing. You have 20x BB. An UTG raise usually means strength. AK is a dog to even a pair of 2's.It is such an easy fold that posting a quiz on it makes you look foolish.Now...about those pot odds :think:
So why make an idiotic post ? Do you see why your statement about pot odds was wrong yet ? Huh...do you ?You must always keep the format in mind. You are in a satellite giving 7 seats...11 spots away from advancing. You have 20x BB. An UTG raise usually means strength. AK is a dog to even a pair of 2's.It is such an easy fold that posting a quiz on it makes you look foolish.Now...about those pot odds :think:
Yes Obie One.
Yes Obie One.
Why ask for advice when you are going to deny all criticism given to you?