Sunday Night Offering To The Poker Gods

I have been doomswitched big time today. At least 7 tourneys that ended with a 2 or 3 outer on the river. Not exaggerating. Clearly my poker karma is in need of a boost, so to appease the poker gods I'll be giving out 4 stakes to a 4.40/180. Rules:- Have at least 200 posts- I will choose horses at whim- ship back half of what you win- post your stars name and city- wait until I post tourney number to registerAnd of course, anyone else who wants to join us is welcome. :club:Horses:savagerebel - Flamin'Aces8 - out in 78ththeinvestor - chuckgellasc - out in 114thVeneer Schnitz - b00fah - out in 51stBuckeye Hughes - ferguson425 - finished in 16thEStormOK - EStormOK -finished in 13thpocket3s - pockethrees - out in 134thAlso in:vbnautilus - vbnautilus -out in 43rdChicago99 - Chicago28 - out in 109th

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been doomswitched big time today. At least 7 tourneys that ended with a 2 or 3 outer on the river. Not exaggerating. Clearly my poker karma is in need of a boost, so to appease the poker gods I'll be giving out 4 stakes to a 4.40/180. Rules:- Have at least 200 posts- I will choose horses at whim- ship back half of what you win- post your stars name and city- wait until I post tourney number to registerAnd of course, anyone else who wants to join us is welcome. :club:Horses:savagerebel - Flamin'Aces8theinvestor - chuckgellascVeneer Schnitz - b00fah
got the transfer thanks!..whats the tourney #?
sorry, no, just will play with you guys, but thx
i wish i had more posts i would love to play i am bored. but GL to all that play in it.