Sunday 100k Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a donkfest, but i used to love playing in this as you got double the amount of starting chips.Sigh, gl all with money.

Lolololol.I had some spare fpps, loaded up 8 70fpp sats.0/8Races won: 0/5 (on three of these i flopped a flush draw +overs)tt<66AK<K7QQ<910ddThese were AIPF.**** stars.
You're like a mini Hevad Khan only thanks to PokerStars he wins races.
Lolololol.I had some spare fpps, loaded up 8 70fpp sats.0/8Races won: 0/5 (on three of these i flopped a flush draw +overs)tt<66AK<K7QQ<910ddThese were AIPF.**** stars.
I played 2. Finished 2nd and 1st =/, but i'm using the T$ for SnGs.
Yea
Also Im registering for the daily freeroll satelite for the 50k tournament but I cant find the 50k tournament anywhere after you win. Where's it under/?!?! I looked under Special tournaments, VIP, ALL..
Also Im registering for the daily freeroll satelite for the 50k tournament but I cant find the 50k tournament anywhere after you win. Where's it under/?!?! I looked under Special tournaments, VIP, ALL..
What 50k tournement? Go back to the sat lobbies and find the tourney ID they say the sat is for. Then go to Requests and Find a Tournement in the Pokerstars main lobby and do it that way.
What 50k tournement? Go back to the sat lobbies and find the tourney ID they say the sat is for. Then go to Requests and Find a Tournement in the Pokerstars main lobby and do it that way.
Found it, tyvm sir.

almost was in, but bubbled in a satprobably for the best though as im not really interested in seeing how many way aces can get cracked in this field, also not really wanting to get 5 handed and flop set over set for 1/2 the chips in play? ya... ahca9ufaifgafijiashgjiafiayygqpw3ia :club:

wanna play but im in orlando airport right now waiting for my ride to gville and probably wnot make it home in timeGL to everyone elsse in though