This One's For The Veterens

Hey guysSince all my threads suck ass and Im a young student of the game can all you poker forum veterens out there give me links to your best threads so I can read and reply to every one of them?Respect to all you guys.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guysSince all my threads suck ass and Im a young student of the game can all you poker forum veterens out there give me links to your best threads so I can read and reply to every one of them?Respect to all you guys.
Veterans???????????right???
Veterans???????????right???
By veterens Im refering to guys who have made kick ass posts and have been around for awhile. (I think you fall into that category, respect).
btw man i think what happened to u earlier in ur underage thread was rude. i was typing a reply to stick up for u when it was deleted u didnt deserve what u were getting u havent done anything rude yet just fyi.
btw man i think what happened to u earlier in ur underage thread was rude. i was typing a reply to stick up for u when it was deleted u didnt deserve what u were getting u havent done anything rude yet just fyi.
Aw thanks man. :club: im speechless, thanks alot. I'm gonna be a great poker player one day. Age is just another stupid obstacle. I always want to learn more, which is why I posted this thread. Thanks again.
lol.. def not ryland.
who the heck is this ryland guy? I googled him and so far Ive gathered that he's an up and coming poker pro...someone enlighten me please... :club:
OP, check out the strat forums if you're looking to improve your game.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?showforum=61
Its not just my strat Im looking to improve man. lol, but thanks for the advice. :club: I like recieving advice. (the good type of advice not the flaming type..)
Straight-FlushFour-of-a-KindFull HouseFlushStraightThree-of-a-KindTwo PairOne PairHigh Card
Yup, those ARE in fact the poker hand rankings, :club: any other piece of clever input you'd like to add?

Ryland's a tool huh?What did he do? Is he another one of those players with no class or something.Can someone please give me a very short bio here?I'm genuily intrested I mite end up playing him one day. I hear he's quite young.. :club:

Ryland's a tool huh?What did he do? Is he another one of those players with no class or something.Can someone please give me a very short bio here?I'm genuily intrested I mite end up playing him one day. I hear he's quite young.. :club:
Well.. lets see..Erik... a 6'6 acne faced punk who thinks he's the greatest thing that has ever come to poker... He supposedly talks to all the pros and has all their numbers, he starts meaningless threads about how great he is..