200 bucks per team.. 12 teams max. .league is created.. let me know if you are interested.1.WhatArunAA **PAID**2. Naismith3. HoosierAlum4. Vick12**PAID**5. Gilbertology6. Crocd997. Ryan Sanders8. Canebrain9. RDOG10. chgcubs11. Rhinestone Cowboy12. gobearsship to Vick12 on FTP or Damauler12(Montgomery) on Stars.. these 12 are the first 12.. so please ship the money and if you arent going to be in it please please please let us know so we can cancel you out and put someone else in.the first 10 players are in for sure.. the last two are in as long as they ship the money get the money within a few days.. the league wont start with only 11 players so we NEED to have an even number of teams.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a scoring system in mind?Or payout structure?

Do you have a scoring system in mind?Or payout structure?
top 4 teams make the playoffs.. first would get 80 percent.. 2nd would get 20 percent... standard heads up league where each week the teams square off against other teams.
100 bucks per team.. 14 teams max. .if there is a demand for this I will create the league on cbs sportsline and we will have the draft ASAP.
How come every time I come on here, i see you and teddy wagering on something? Degenerate gambler much?
How come every time I come on here, i see you and teddy wagering on something? Degenerate gambler much?
I'm actually nto gonna be joining because I'mreally bad at fantasy football, well not bad...but I don't know enough to risk $100 on it.
i would love to join minus the way over my bankroll so cant afford it part gl guys
lets start one for us micro players........i'm down....i'm sure we could easily fill a league
When I have a fantasy, there is never a football in it.but often a cigar
I would definitely consider it as a $100 buyin; but how is money getting shipped and to whom?Also, I think that the payout structure should be changed; the way you mentioned it there is no reward for regular season success, only for playoff success;I am not sure if this is an open discussion, but if it is, I would suggest that with 14 teams, you go with six teams making the playoffs and then have byes for the top two teams in the first round followed by semis and finals; I would pay out sixty percent for the playoffs (to be divided 40-15-5 for the top three playoff teams) and forty percent for the regular season (to be divided 25-10-5)those are my thoughts, if you just want to do it your way that is up to you, but I am not likely then interested
I would definitely consider it as a $100 buyin; but how is money getting shipped and to whom?Also, I think that the payout structure should be changed; the way you mentioned it there is no reward for regular season success, only for playoff success;I am not sure if this is an open discussion, but if it is, I would suggest that with 14 teams, you go with six teams making the playoffs and then have byes for the top two teams in the first round followed by semis and finals; I would pay out sixty percent for the playoffs (to be divided 40-15-5 for the top three playoff teams) and forty percent for the regular season (to be divided 25-10-5)those are my thoughts, if you just want to do it your way that is up to you, but I am not likely then interested
But your way, the 5% payout teams still lose money.

I'm definitely down for some fantasy football, but I never draft this early. If people want to get a private yahoo league going that drafts in a few weeks(maybe a week before the season starts) I could set it up/be commish/hold money if needed. and $200 buyin

I'm definitely down for some fantasy football, but I never draft this early. If people want to get a private yahoo league going that drafts in a few weeks(maybe a week before the season starts) I could set it up/be commish/hold money if needed. and $200 buyin
that would be gooot sir... any interest in it???.. as we get the 10 teams or 14 teams or whatever then we can finalize payouts spots and such.
100 bucks per team.. 14 teams max. .if there is a demand for this I will create the league on cbs sportsline and we will have the draft ASAP.
i am down. i will need to work out some way to get you the money though because i cant seem to get any online. i do have about 97 cents on stars so i might be able to run it up soon. let me know if the league gets started because i am in but i guess i will have to mail you a check or something
that would be gooot sir... any interest in it???.. as we get the 10 teams or 14 teams or whatever then we can finalize payouts spots and such.
Set it up on Yahoo. Their system has gotten way better.

EA has free leagues this year. Just so you know. I was happy with a league last year (thought it was technically a paid leageu so probably some difference this year). I got it for free when I bought a game. I think you get slightly more options, but I haven't commished a league on yahoo in a couple years

i am in for 200.....I vote for yahoo as well. also, a real live draft in vegas would be amazing. (done it before.) obviously it is probably not realistic for this year. just a thought.

OMG....did somebody say Fantasy Football? The only thing that I have spent an unearthly time on other than poker for the last 5 years!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1. Down for $200+2. Payouts to only top 2 isn't best idea...I have tons of leagues and structures that can be looked at.3. Prefer perfomance type league (1 pt 10 yds rush/rec. 1 pt. per catch....etc). Most people play this way anyway....I just won't do a TD only type league.4. Would think drafting is a much better idea closer to season....likely a Sunday draft works for many since many that have shown interest play poker online anyway that day.