11023 replies to this topic

#11021 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,605 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Babying, on 18 July 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

IMO the deal is good. Give it a shot. Green is good not just a piece. Problem is kawhi doesnít want to come here.

He is a Dick. He didnít want to play last year and injuries were used as an excuse. . Not sure how that will change overnight.

If he plays a full year with no baggage and gives it all like a pro athlete should then maybe Raptors made a good move.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#11022 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,472 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:42 PM

Excellent trade for the Raptors.

They got Kawai and Green for Emar (who is a super good person and very flawed player) plus basically what they got from the Knicks when they dumped Barney on them.

They have the potential of having the best defense on the floor for today's NBA at times that can switch everything.

Siakim, OG, Kawai, Green and Delon Wright. Good luck scoring on the defense.

If Kawai is healthy and plays like a top 10 player for one year Raptors come out ahead. If Kawai is screwed up and injured most of the year bad trade. If he somehow decides to sign long term massive massive win for the Raptors.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#11023 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,487 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

NBA team salaries are fascinating, especially when you break them down player by player, and you are someone like me who usually only looks at NHL salaries.

for example, I was shocked to realize even after Durant signs with GSW, the Warriors total team salary will be only 5mill more than the Raptors/ Raptors currently 2nd in the league, but Im not sure how that will change with still other teams' impending FA's.

#11024 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,971 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 18 July 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

NBA team salaries are fascinating, especially when you break them down player by player, and you are someone like me who usually only looks at NHL salaries.

for example, I was shocked to realize even after Durant signs with GSW, the Warriors total team salary will be only 5mill more than the Raptors/ Raptors currently 2nd in the league, but Im not sure how that will change with still other teams' impending FA's.

Durant took less money and Klay is on his last deal. Golden State will be hard press 2019-2020. Rumors are KD will option out and go home or Knicks. Klay may stay and get his contract.

Raptors have those bad contracts in Powell and Ibaka

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users