anyone noticed the 1000/2000 tables on full tilt?

Straight lhe is rarely spread that high. I also doubt they would open Razz as it would be hard to find anyone who would play it that high. They rarely even spread it in ther big game. And stud and omaha H/L is?

They are going to get a mixed big game going there. They are working on the software right now and it'll be up in about 2 months. Phil Ivey has been playing those limits with Ted forrest and someone else, and they are getting greenstein, reese, brunson, giang and a few others. It'll probably be like the big game where they just switch games every 8 hands or something. And theyll probably have a loss cap on the no limit/pot limit games in the range of 50-100k per hand.

Yeah, we've had about 20 topics about those this week. But other than that, nobody noticed.
wow 20 topics.Damn if I was on here or full tilt 24 7 maybe I would have noticed.
Or if you learned how to use the Search option on here.
Yeah, we've had about 20 topics about those this week. But other than that, nobody noticed.
wow 20 topics.Damn if I was on here or full tilt 24 7 maybe I would have noticed.
oh is that what I am supposed to do.Search for a topic I never knew existed.How am I supposed to know.The guy made a post.Glad he did or perhaps I would have never known.
oh is that what I am supposed to do.Search for a topic I never knew existed.How am I supposed to know.The guy made a post.Glad he did or perhaps I would have never known.
It's a lot easier than your first option of being on here 24/7.
It's a lot easier than your first option of being on here 24/7.
oh ok.Next time I'll just wake up come to the computer and say HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,I wonder if their is some 1k 2k mix games going on at full tilt.Let me do a search.