Full Tilt Refunds

So I read that full tilt was going to refund us players money through the DOJ. I have been looking online on how that process is going to be handled and I cant find anything. Has anyone attempted to get their money back from full tilt yet and if so what did you have to do?

It's going to take a long long long long long long long long long long while before we ever see your money. They haven't even selected a third party to handle the remission process. I'm going to say it takes more than a year but I've been down on the whole situation. Lord knows if we actually get the full % back either.

In before fargopoker calls me a debbie downer.

• Like 1

So, in terms of personal suits against those that ran the site, doesn't each player have their own personal greviance they could file and recieve damages? I feel personal damages would be due to those taking the initiative to file suit, would they not? Any one legal minded here that could shed some light on that avenue of thought? Being someone who bought the Lederer Instructional DVD sets, etc., having my trust and faith in someone whom I personally invested my time and money in to find him a fraud and swindler, my faith in whom directly effected my decision to invest money into online poker? My trust is personally shaken in having anything to do with poker pros, online poker, online gaming, or trusting any amount of money with an online vendor... these doubts should be irrational, and come about only because of this false trust fostered by his false image put forward...

Unfortunately people never learn. Lock is currently brazenly operating under the same business paradigm that FullTilt did. They don't segregate their funds. They spent a lot when they acquired the Cake Network, they are spending a lot of money developing new software and they have given some players unbelievable rakeback deals in order to entice them from other poker sites. In some cases the players are paying no rake. I think that there is little question that they are using player funds for operational costs. Yet players flock to Lock for the good deals. It isn't going to take much of a wind to blow that house of cards down.