anyone up for a barrage on stars? my buddy trasnferred me money the other day cuz he wanted me to play a 180 with him. i got 4th so i have a like 50 bucks on stars now lol. i wanted to play a bit while i study, anyone up for the 20+2 in like 25 minutes?

anyone up for a barrage on stars? my buddy trasnferred me money the other day cuz he wanted me to play a 180 with him. i got 4th so i have a like 50 bucks on stars now lol. i wanted to play a bit while i study, anyone up for the 20+2 in like 25 minutes?
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a barrage on Poker Stars?
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a barrage on Poker Stars?
When a bunch of people from the forum decide to play the same tourney. Everyone puts "FCP" as their location and not only does it represent fcp well, but we also hope to dominate the whole tournament and make a good showing."barrage" copyright royal_tour inc.

websters dictionary: barrage = FCPers agree to inundate MTTs on various poker sites in order to increase the glory of the communityyou in wandingo, oh hey whats your stars handle, i'll send you that dollar back.

When a bunch of people from the forum decide to play the same tourney. Everyone puts "FCP" as their location and not only does it represent fcp well, but we also hope to dominate the whole tournament and make a good showing."barrage" copyright royal_tour inc.
Hahaha, that sounds like a good, fun idea. Final table full of a bunch of FCP'rs. That would be funny. Domination shouldn't be too hard, right? :club:
websters dictionary: barrage = FCPers agree to inundate MTTs on various poker sites in order to increase the glory of the communityyou in wandingo, oh hey whats your stars handle, i'll send you that dollar back.
No thanks. I'm sitting on 43,000 in the stars 20k Gtd, getting close to the money. Going to bed after this is done. I'm "wandigo" but i'm not worried about the dollar, it was a gift :club:

I'm not in this, but check out this hand from the $3 rebuy:PokerStars Game #6434399283: Tournament #32353816, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVI (3000/6000) - 2006/09/27 - 00:33:33 (ET)Table '32353816 152' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SoCal Mike (10488 in chips) Seat 2: Yeshua_Won (107842 in chips) Seat 3: squeezemall (85972 in chips) Seat 4: ririx (82797 in chips) Seat 5: TimWakefield (110877 in chips) Seat 6: flylice (85008 in chips) Seat 7: JGiunta (182586 in chips) Seat 8: mscell (183965 in chips) Seat 9: Trunkmonkee (76638 in chips) SoCal Mike: posts the ante 300Yeshua_Won: posts the ante 300squeezemall: posts the ante 300ririx: posts the ante 300TimWakefield: posts the ante 300flylice: posts the ante 300JGiunta: posts the ante 300mscell: posts the ante 300Trunkmonkee: posts the ante 300squeezemall: posts small blind 3000ririx: posts big blind 6000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TimWakefield [Ac Ad]TimWakefield: raises 10000 to 16000flylice: folds JGiunta: folds mscell: folds Trunkmonkee: folds SoCal Mike: folds Yeshua_Won: folds squeezemall: folds ririx: calls 10000*** FLOP *** [6s Tc 3s]ririx: bets 66497 and is all-inTimWakefield: calls 66497*** TURN *** [6s Tc 3s] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [6s Tc 3s Qs] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***ririx: shows [Qd Jd] (a pair of Queens)TimWakefield: shows [Ac Ad] (a pair of Aces)TimWakefield collected 170694 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 170694 | Rake 0 Board [6s Tc 3s Qs 8h]Seat 1: SoCal Mike folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Yeshua_Won (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: squeezemall (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: ririx (big blind) showed [Qd Jd] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 5: TimWakefield showed [Ac Ad] and won (170694) with a pair of AcesSeat 6: flylice folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: JGiunta folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: mscell folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Trunkmonkee folded before Flop (didn't bet) :club::D