haha yeah @ our home game a few months ago we tried a mixed game and noone really knew stud strat but one of my friends goes "If i beat what hes showing i think i should fold" lol

7studjust saw a player call a bet on the end with the other guys board showing 2 pair. what made this so weird is the guy who called only showed down one pair. go figure.
LMAO! That is some classic, funny stuff. I only got one thing to say..."Thank you Chris Moneymaker."

does anyone else think the house in the background of danes sig. full tilt picture is retarded and makes full tilt's "pro land" look like charlie and the chocolate factory or something. i mean that is the ugliest architecture i've ever seen.

does anyone else think the house in the background of danes sig. full tilt picture is retarded and makes full tilt's "pro land" look like charlie and the chocolate factory or something. i mean that is the ugliest architecture i've ever seen.
oompa loompa?
I was thinking about using this, but I thought that the FCP chips would clash with the image:wonka_falls.jpg
oompa loompa?
The FCP chips would clash with the Oompa Loompas too.1824-4-large.jpg

"I knew you had two pair but I had a feeling my one pair was better"

"I knew you had two pair but I had a feeling my one pair was better"
This is a new, revolutionary limit poker technique called the "call, bluff" if used correctly can instantly change the way others at the table think of you. The only downside to this technique is when people over use it and become call, bluffing stations. An easy trap to fall into.