Anybody Notice More Germans?

I'm in California. The later I play, the more International the game gets, naturally. I see some Hawaiian players, then the European players as the sun makes it's trip.But, I have been seeing a lot of German players early in the evening.Maybe Party is running a campaign in Germany, I dunno, but it's not unusual to have two or three Germans at a six handed game anymore.Any body else notice this, or, am I just nuts?

Not on party, but on holdempoker (have mac) from what I see, there are tons of Germans and alot of Swede's too. The lobby chat is pretty weird.

Aussies play s l o w.
That's just because they're so far away.I tend to play during the day eastern time so I get a lot of Europeans. When I was on Prima for some reason it seemed like 80% Scandinavians.But yes, I have noticed more Germans on party than usual.
Last night, 6 handed, I played with a German, a Sweede, a Russian and an Aussie.Aussies play s l o w.
they are looking at the cards upsidedown.

Oooh, the Germans are playing on Party... I'm so scared! Oooooh, the Germans...Uh oh...The Germans are coming after my bankroll... Oh, don't let the Germans come after me... Oh, the Germans are coming after me... No, they're so big and strong... Protect me from the Germans

play some low limits on Stars and its easy to find 3-4 germans at each table. Stars is running some special tourneys for Germans only, i think like any international companies, it is smart for any poker software to try and acquire international markets.

Ya lots of them i have noticed lately. Been a growing thing for the past year i think, I sell copags and kems online and have notice an increase in how many of them are buying cards too. Might just be getting better/more tv coverage over there too.

The other day I was at a table full of Germans and one German won a small pot off me and said...German: Ve vant ze money, Flushgarden.German #2: Ja, uzzervize ve kill ze girl.German #3: Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Flushgarden.Flushgarden: You don't HAVE the fucking girl, dipshits! We know you never did![the Germans, stunned, confer amongst themselves in German]Observer: Are these the Nazis, Flushgarden?Flushgarden: No, these men are donkeys, there's nothing to be afraid of.German: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Flushgarden, or ve fuck you up.

None of them scare me...except for the fact that when I'm holding my eyes open with toothpicks, they are wide awake and ready to rumble.I saw a Sweede tell a guy he hoped his mother died from cancer last night after he got rivered.Cool, I thought that crap was just American kids.

And then I said...Flushgarden: Fuck you. Fuck the three of you.The Dude: Hey, cool it Flushgarden.Flushgarden: No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules.German #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!German #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!German #2: Iss not fair!Flushgarden: Fair! WHO'S THE FUCKING GERMAN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES?The Dude: Hey, cool it Flushgarden. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.Flushgarden: And, I would like my undies back.[stunned, the Germans confer amongst themselves again]Observer: Are they gonna hurt us, Flushgarden?Flushgarden: No. These men are cowards.German: Okay. So we take ze money you haf on you, und ve calls it eefen.Flushgarden: Fuck you.

The other day I was at a table full of Germans and one German won a small pot off me and said...German: Ve vant ze money, Flushgarden.German #2: Ja, uzzervize ve kill ze girl.German #3: Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Flushgarden.Flushgarden: You don't HAVE the fucking girl, dipshits! We know you never did![the Germans, stunned, confer amongst themselves in German]Observer: Are these the Nazis, Flushgarden?Flushgarden: No, these men are donkeys, there's nothing to be afraid of.German: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Flushgarden, or ve fuck you up.Flushgarden: Fuck you. Fuck the three of you.The Dude: Hey, cool it Flushgarden.Flushgarden: No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules.German #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!German #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!German #2: Iss not fair!Flushgarden: Fair! WHO'S THE FUCKING GERMAN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES?The Dude: Hey, cool it Flushgarden. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.Flushgarden: And, I would like my undies back.[stunned, the Germans confer amongst themselves again]Observer: Are they gonna hurt us, Flushgarden?Flushgarden: No. These men are cowards.German: Okay. So we take ze money you haf on you, und ve calls it eefen.Flushgarden: Fuck you.
I love it....POTY...so well done, I was laughing so loud my studio didn't keep people from looking at me weird.