...would you pick to usher your entrance to a major tourney FT?I'm going to pick Head Like A Hole, by NIN."Bow down before the one you serve, you're gonna get what you deserve"...assuming I ever make one...

I would have to pick "If I Lived Under the Sea" by Barney and Friends."I could visit all the fish, anytime I wish, if I lived under the sea"Can you tell I have twin 2 years olds.................Peace

What's Golden - Jurassic 5"we're not ballin, or shot callin, we take it back to the days of yes y'all in we're holden' on to whats golden', on the stage i rage and im rollin'"

No contest--Crush 'Em by MegadethEnter the arena and hit the lightsStep up now youre in for a rideThis is war, aint no fun and gamesWe get it up, you go down in flamesParty time, going downYou better not mess us aroundThe stakes are rich, take a hit or stayThe price is high, someones gonna payHeads I win, tails you loseOut of my way Im coming throughRoll the dice dont think twiceAnd we crush, crush emLooking for trouble, now youve found itYoure a drum and were gonna pound itLast one standing wins the fightHear us scream and shout all nightDown on the floor and eat the gritThis is gonna hurt a little bitHeads I win, tails you loseOut of my way Im coming throughRoll the dice dont think twiceAnd we crush, crush emNow we lay you down to restYoull never be more than second bestStep inside youre in for a rideAnd we crush, crush emDont need reason, dont want namesJust a john doe to put to shameStep aside let me explainThe name of the game is pain

Have to go with probably "I'm the One" by Static X due to the opening verse:Living in the momentForgotten and repeatedNo i cannot be that oneNo i cannot be beatenI'm the one

pantera -R-E-S-P-E-C-T...............rvds old ecw theme
The song's called "Walk"And for me, Pharoahe Monch "Simon Says" or The Roots "Don't Say Nuthin"Not for any poker-related reasons, just because they'd both make bad assering entrance music

It Will Be A Good Day (The River) by YesCan't beat that title (and yes, that is really the name of the song). I don't know what they were thinking when they wrote it, but in my mind, it has to be a poker song.