Jaime Gold Is On Cold Pizza Right Now!

This guy has toned it down....coming across much better.This is important...this is a national tv appearance. Don't "F" this up Jaime..EDIT: he did a great job..he came across as likeable and a good ambassador.he actualy said this: "I am a good player, but not a great player, I look forward to becoming a great player, in maybe 10 years."

I was watching the WSOP ME ep (27 to start) last night and I swear watching him made me feel worse than getting my AA cracked. All that crap like "I said I have top, top. I wouldn't have called if I knew I had you beat" and "I raise and YES I will show it". There's simply no way all that chat was kosher. He did claim to have the goods at first when he bluffed Prahlad with K high but I suspect he actually thought he had the best hand there. I keep watching and hoping that somehow we'll find out that ESPN was trying to keep us in suspense and he'll get eliminated. Gold just comes off as a major prick in the show.

I was watching the WSOP ME ep (27 to start) last night and I swear watching him made me feel worse than getting my AA cracked. All that crap like "I said I have top, top. I wouldn't have called if I knew I had you beat" and "I raise and YES I will show it". There's simply no way all that chat was kosher. He did claim to have the goods at first when he bluffed Prahlad with K high but I suspect he actually thought he had the best hand there. I keep watching and hoping that somehow we'll find out that ESPN was trying to keep us in suspense and he'll get eliminated. Gold just comes off as a major prick in the show.
I totally agree.
I don't disagree. The misspelling just bugs me.
Jaime Gold is probably sitting at some poker table w/ Doyel Brunson and Jennifer Harmon

I know I am in the minority here but I just don't get why everyone is so hell bent on bashing this guy.IMO Jamie Gold put on the most impressive display of big stack power poker ever witnessed before.So he is arrogant...big deal. So are a million other poker players.Compared to the REAL douchebags like Eric Molina, Bryan Micon and Humberto Brenes...Jamie Gold is a saint.As far as his verbal agreement with his 'backer' goes....let the judge decide before you pass judgement yourselves. Nobody knows the facts except for Jamie and his backer. end of storyThe same people bashing Jamie Gold are the same ones who bashed Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer. why ? because Chris and Greg won the biggest poker tourament in the world...and they didn't.Ive been watching all the episodes of the main event and quite frankly I don't see why this guy is so despised. he wasn't THAT big of a jerkoff....cocky ? sure....arrogant...definitely...but I don't think he is this spineless lowlife everyone is painting him out to be.The man won the WSOP main event DECISIVELY....give gim credit where credit is due...character flaws notwithstanding.People in glass houses should not throw rocks

I know I am in the minority here but I just don't get why everyone is so hell bent on bashing this guy.IMO Jamie Gold put on the most impressive display of big stack power poker ever witnessed before.So he is arrogant...big deal. So are a million other poker players.Compared to the REAL douchebags like Eric Molina, Bryan Micon and Humberto Brenes...Jamie Gold is a saint.As far as his verbal agreement with his 'backer' goes....let the judge decide before you pass judgement yourselves. Nobody knows the facts except for Jamie and his backer. end of storyThe same people bashing Jamie Gold are the same ones who bashed Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer. why ? because Chris and Greg won the biggest poker tourament in the world...and they didn't.Ive been watching all the episodes of the main event and quite frankly I don't see why this guy is so despised. he wasn't THAT big of a jerkoff....cocky ? sure....arrogant...definitely...but I don't think he is this spineless lowlife everyone is painting him out to be.The man won the WSOP main event DECISIVELY....give gim credit where credit is due...character flaws notwithstanding.People in glass houses should not throw rocks
moneymaker and raymer didn't collude with other players along the way

It's pretty easy to hate Jamie Gold- he's a pretty sleazy, generally unlikeable guy- he's a shameless self-promoter who at the very least stretched the truth about his past- he was a complete card rack for the hands shown at least - not really his fault but combined with his cockiness it makes him more unlikeableand most importantly- he repeatedly and openly encouraged cheating on TV in the biggest poker tournament everThere's just no getting around it. The stuff he said made it clear that he was trying to keep certain other players in the tournament by giving them information on how to play hands against him and altering how he played hands against them.