Canadian Checky Becomes American Checky

make some sense
ok sunshine, more verbose then:i used to live in canada, where you can't play on bodog.i moved to chicago, where you can.i am signing up for bodog.most sites offer referral bonuses, i would like someone from fcp to have one.kapish?
first post gets me to say they referred me to bodog, if bodog even does that. who wants it?
I still find it ludicrous that a site owned and founded by a canadian doesnt allow canadian players..very bad
I still find it ludicrous that a site owned and founded by a canadian doesnt allow canadian players..very bad
I'm pretty sure it has to do with legality. If he's Canadian and online poker is illegal in Canada he can avoid going against Canadian law by not allowing Canadians to use his site.
i used to live in canada, where you can't play on bodog.i moved to chicago, where I can see the 2006-7 Super Bowl champs
FYP...Welcome.A FCP Chicago home game is needed.
I still can't believe we let you across the border.Mark
I can, he just delivered the hotness and the patrol had to let him go. We had a nationwide party that day :club:
ok sunshine, more verbose then:i used to live in canada, where you can't play on bodog.i moved to chicago, where you can.i am signing up for bodog.most sites offer referral bonuses, i would like someone from fcp to have one.catfeesh?

lock it up. i hate every last one of you fucckers. :club: cincykid--online poker is quite legal in canada, we don't even have to pay taxes on the ****.and others, i am ready for a home game, like, whenever. moving was expensive, and i have to get my bankroll back to where i want it to be, but i'd love to meet the fcp chicago guys. lord knows you have to be more visually appealing than the toronto guys i met before (coughtb17flueng22j2kcough) :D.and hoos, i hate NL cash games like mark (nosu4u) hates doing chicks. i know that i need to learn the game sometime, but for now, i'm still trying to round out my skillset with stuff like 2-7 and badugi. how are the LHE games at bodog?

and hoos, i hate NL cash games like mark (nosu4u) hates doing chicks. i know that i need to learn the game sometime, but for now, i'm still trying to round out my skillset with stuff like 2-7 and badugi. how are the LHE games at bodog?
Meh not really sure. Ive played 20-40 and 30-60 sparingly, and the games were OK. I dont play much limit cash anymore...NL has just proven to be much too profitable.
and others, i am ready for a home game, like, whenever. moving was expensive, and i have to get my bankroll back to where i want it to be, but i'd love to meet the fcp chicago guys. lord knows you have to be more visually appealing than the toronto guys i met before (coughtb17flueng22j2kcough) :club:.
Guys don't get too attached to Checky, he's all about the looks, and possibly the money.