A Question About Ultimate Bet

I tried searching the forums; couldn't find anything, so I'll just go ahead and ask my question. For anybody who used Ultimate Bet, I just withdrew from them for the first time. For some dumb reason I used a check as my preferred withdrawal method. Now when I contacted customer support they said the check would take anywhere from one to six weeks to arrive. That's a pretty big range and potentially a long time to wait for what is not that big a cashout (but still one I really need). So my question is does anybody know how long it ACTUALLY takes? Like most of you I live in North America, Canada actually. If anyone has any experience with this I'd love to hear how long it took for them. Is it closer to the one week or to the six weeks, or somewhere in between? Are they usually pretty quick or is it a problem getting your cashout from them? Hope to get some responses, thanks.Also if someone has gotten a check from a similar pokersite (Party, Fulltilt, Absolute, Stars) it'd be great to hear from them too. I'm guessing when it comes to checks there's not that much difference between the sites.

I tried searching the forums; couldn't find anything, so I'll just go ahead and ask my question. For anybody who used Ultimate Bet, I just withdrew from them for the first time. For some dumb reason I used a check as my preferred withdrawal method. Now when I contacted customer support they said the check would take anywhere from one to six weeks to arrive. That's a pretty big range and potentially a long time to wait for what is not that big a cashout (but still one I really need). So my question is does anybody know how long it ACTUALLY takes? Like most of you I live in North America, Canada actually. If anyone has any experience with this I'd love to hear how long it took for them. Is it closer to the one week or to the six weeks, or somewhere in between? Are they usually pretty quick or is it a problem getting your cashout from them? Hope to get some responses, thanks.Also if someone has gotten a check from a similar pokersite (Party, Fulltilt, Absolute, Stars) it'd be great to hear from them too. I'm guessing when it comes to checks there's not that much difference between the sites.
22.7 dys.
Actually man, I also am from Calgary. Although I deposited with Neteller, for some retarded reason, the first time I withdrew it selected Check for me too. It actually did not take that long. I'm pretty sure it was two weeks at the most, maybe a tad less. Problem is, a lot of our banks will hold that cheque for up to 10 business days. But it should not take too long. Hope that was helpful. P.S. If you are interested in some sweet home games, PM me.

Thanks for the replies. So it could either be 2 weeks or 22 days. Still a pretty crappy proposition. At least I learned to never cash out like this. I always use electronic transfer, moneybookers, or something like that. I kinda screwed over Neteller and Firepay (that's a long story) so I can't use them. It was just a mental error that I'm sure some people have regretted also doing, withdrawing quickly without really paying any attention to what method your using. Vertigo: It's pretty cool to finally find an online player from Calgary, especially from the Full Contact Poker - I've been visiting here for a long time but unfortunaly haven't posted much. Anyways, I'll definitely PM you. Believe it or not, I've been playing for three, four years but I've yet to find a good consitant home poker game. I have plenty of friends but none, and I mean none, are into the whole poker thing. Just drinking and partying. None of them like gambling or poker, so it's mostly a pretty lonely activity.

Bad news, (but mostly) good news. I got my money back, into my account. As I explained it was a check, more specifically Echeck that I used to withdraw. I didn't know this, but apparently that's all done through Citadel. I guess that's one more online intermediary account service, or whatever it's called, that I've burned bridges with. They rejected my withdrawal. Now I have..... Moneybookers and Click2pay that I could use. It's not all bad; it wasn't Ulimate Bet that had a problem with me or my cashout. So now onto the next piece of the puzzle, what options do I have left. Ultimate Bet is limited when it comes to withdrawal options.My only choice now is to keep playing and building it up to a respectable amount while I try to sort out some issues with the one company that dislikes me the least, Firepay. I owe them some money, not a huge amount but enough.I'm putting my thinking cap on.

• 2 weeks later...